Chapter 14

Word count: 3311

Alice

My breath got stuck as the liquid poured over me.

I squeezed my eyes shut, so nothing would get in them. I glanced down at my body when it had washed over me and I spotted the dark blue paint. A few slight gasps were still heard and I could feel anger boiling inside me.

"Well, I guess that proves that some people are not meant to be a Luna. Because a real leader would have noticed the paint, unlike some people. If she was a real Luna, she would have seen it coming. But she didn't. And what do you think that tells you?" Then Diana turned to me, that fake smile plastered on her disgusting face. "So, how does the paint feel, Alice!"

"You fućking bitch!" I shouted and Diana screamed as I lunged at her, the both of us tumbling off the stage. "I am going to kill you!"

My mate's mother screamed again as my claws came out while I threw a punch.

"I am going to fućking scratch your nasty ass plastic face up!"

I could hear the gasps of surprise that came, along with a few laughs. I saw tiny blood splatters as my claws came in contact with her cheek. At that moment I didn't care about anything. I didn't care that it was my mate's mother who I was abusing, the former Luna. That I was doing this in front of my own pack. I didn't even give a crap about what impression I was leaving on people.

"I am going to mess up your shitty make-up, your fake ass attitude, your—Ah!" I screamed the final word, as my sentence was disturbed when I was abruptly pulled off. "Let go! Let go of me so I can beat her ass! Let me go!"

"Alice, stop it," I heard Darian whisper, as he kept me in a tight hold in his arms when I began struggling.

"Let me go, you son of a bitch! Because your mother is a bitch!" I shouted, frustration building up inside me. "Let me go, Darian!"

He didn't even loosen his hold. "Alice, I suggest you to calm down before you honestly lose it."

"I don't care!" And I didn't even give him the chance to react as I suddenly sent a hard kick to his ribs. Thankfully it made him free me and in seconds I was back on top of his mother, as she had gotten up, only to receive a hard punch. "I am not done yet! Fućk, I knew that I shouldn't have trusted you!"

But as I was about to throw another blow, my arm was suddenly grabbed by none other than Darian. "Alice, stop it!"

I was about to respond, to even consider stopping but when I caught the sly smile Diana sent me, all the anger came flying back. "Nope. I am kicking her ass!"

But I didn't get the chance to do that, because in a second Darian had shouted. "ALICE, STOP IT AND GO HOME!"

I was surprised that he had commanded me and also hurt.

And since he had commanded me, I couldn't even protest. And I stood up, not even glancing at anyone as I made my way out of there. I didn't even seem to care that I was covered in paint as I continued walking back to Darian's house. Anger was still fulling my insides when the images of the events flashed in my mind.

The events leading up to the moment, with her being so nice.

Diana's words flashing in my mind.

"You are never going to be good enough for my son."

Me getting covered in paint.

And then that sinister smile that tell me clearly that she had won.

I wanted to kill her. At that moment I wanted to kill her.

When I reached home, I threw off the clothes, getting straight in the shower. Getting rid off the paint took a long while, with me scrubbing it off for nearly an hour. Although I was a little too harsh with my hair since I couldn't get it out.