chapter 5

*** hey im sorry for the long wait but read the authors note at the bottom please. ****

Two Days Later

"Hey  dude. You need to get up. You haven't left her side once."

" I don't need to. I just need to know she's safe."

" Come on. At least talk Jeremy out of dying his red hair blue."

"Yeah thats a problem. alright i'll come down in a few. "

KIKI's POV

I started to wake up after hearing voices close by. I opened by eyes feeling as if i had a hangover.

" Ughh!" I said or well grunted. I soon realized that I was not in my usually four wall chipped yellowiung white room, but a nice soft white room that had a desk on the oppissite wall of the door and a dresser right next to canopy bed,

While I was admiring by room, I realized I had no idea where I was. On top of that hearing forgein voices that sounded deep, which I guessed were males. I decided to get of bed, no matter how comfy it was, and head out to see where I was. As soon as i pulled back the soft egyptian cotton like cover and my feet touched ground I fell down landing on my elbow.

" Ow!! That hurt." I said to myself. Im talking to myself! I'M GOING CRAZY!! i need to get out of here before I start to think I have a twin, whose really me in a mirror named Flo.

AS I slowed walked, okay more like crawled towards the door, The door swung open realving two guys. One that had red hair and green eyes, about 5 foot 8 inches and holding a blox of what looked like blue hair dye. BLUE?!?! the other about 6 feet tall with Striking gren eyes and dirty blond hair. He was also not wearing a shirt so I got to see a little chisled god like abs!

"Well why can't I ? The red asked the blonde.

"Because nobody n my gang will dye there head blue. Plus look at your hair. Your a ginger! (A/n no offense to any red head gingers.) All that dye will do is turn your hair purple." The dirty blond god answered

I would laugh right now cause of the redheads stupidty but the god said gang which was internally freaking me out and they haven't seem to notice me yet.So i'll just stay somewhat hidden on this lovely soft yet plush rug. Oh its like i've stepped into heaven.Focus Nikki!

"-I really don't see the problem with my hair. Besides shouldn't you being worrying about the girl?"

" Her name is Nikki and she is stilling passed out on the bed and you would look like an oompa loompa."

"Really?" the redhead asked while the blond nodded,"Then why is there no one in the bed?"

"What??!?!" The blonde shouted and quickly turned around facing the bed to notice i wasn't there anymore.

I couldn't hold it anymore. I just let out a bark of laughter. Oompa loompa!

"HA!"

"What are you doing on the floor?" The redhead asked while the blond just stood there with his arms crossed against his chest with a smirk on his face. Oh those ripped muscles and - is that a tattoo?! Holy crap his image just went from god to bad boy god.

"Umm, well you see The floor needed a hug 'cause it just broke up with Mr.Hardwood Floor over there," I said as I pointed towards the foor in the , " So I decided it neede cheering up and hugged it. That is why i am on the floor."

" HAHAHAHA ! I like her. Can we keep her?" the redhead asked while i was staring appalled with that question while the blonde just looked like he was trhying not to laugh as well.

" I am not a puppy. Do you see a tail on me?! " I snapped at the redhead.

" Stop the chitchat. Do you know where or why you are here Nikki?" the blonde asked. I really need to find out there names.

" Hey !! You know my name. But to answer your question .. no  i dont know where I am, why i'm here, who you guys are and AHCOO! " I started to reply before being cutoff with a sneeze.

"Wait so you don't know who we are or how you got here?" the redhead asked. Again really need to know there names.

"Umm no." i replied with a confused expression.

" Hey Jeremy go call the other memebers and round them up for a meeting. Now!." the blonde said por well more like command the redhead. JEREMY!!  The redhead oompa loompas name is Jeremy. Okay now I just need to find out the blondes name.

As  Jeremy left and shut the door behind him the blonde turned to me and asked if I knew his name.

" Again,no."

 "Okay well my name is Ace. I currently kidnapped you and rescued you after you jumped of a bridge. You are also now involved in a gang war between Lakeside Crew,our rival, and my gang the Black Thorns. Yes i am the leader of the gang."

" Oh. Well thats new." Was my smart-ass reply.

"You probably have temporary amnesia and been passed out for about tweo days now. So thats why you may not remember us meeting. You should remeber it in a few days, maybe a week or two."

" Okay umm wheres the bathroom?" I asked while I was still on the carpet. It was just so PLUSH!!

" Through that door." Ace said as he pointed to the door right acroos from the bed. Huh. How did I not notice that before.

" Oh, okay thanks. I guess i'll go take a shower now since I've been passd out for two days i proably stink. " i said as I pulled myslef off the carpet and walked towards the bathroom door while Ace nodded his head and startd to walk towrads the bedroom door before turning around.

" Oh, the towels are in the cabniet under the sink and everything else you need is in the shower already. " He noted before turning back around and closing the door behind him. I head towards the bathroom to go take a nice refreshing, long, hot shower . I made a mental not to go downstairs after the shower and tour the house the supoosedly well I'm guesing belongs to Ace.

****************************************************************************************************************

Whho! that haas to be my longest chapter so far EVER!. Okay I guess i need to start by saying im truly deeply and madly sorry.  i just sort of lost inspirartion for this story over the summer but do not fret. i am still continuing this story and i will only be updating this story until its finished . and we will see where i go but until then... Okay so I hoped you liked the chapter, yes she does have temp. amnesia. oi just wanted a little twist on the big twist oif the story. oh foprgive me if spome words are splkeed worn its 11 at night and im dead tired.