Chapter 1

" Your tea, ma'am," the waitress said to be bringing me out of my reverie.

" Oh, thank you " i replied with a fake smile on my face.

It was the end of summer. Only one week till I go back to high school. One week till I see whats his face with her. One week. I was currently in a little cafe looking out a window, watching the storm that was just like the one many nights ago. I quickly shook my head from my memory. ' You are strong. Frozen. Show no emotion. No weakness.'  I told myself for the millionth time this summer.It was around 6 in the afternoon and getting even more dark with the thunderclouds rolling in and out.

" Maybe just on more time." I whispered to myself as I finished sipping my tea. Leaving the money for my tea and a tip I left the cafe and started to walk down Main street to Nightmare Avenue where my real life nightmare came true. Whoops, forgot to introduce me. My name Is Nikki or Ki-Ki to the people who are really close to me which is almost no one. Last name... not important nor do I care. i have light brown hair that looks almost a dark brown when wet. My eyes are weird. They are an electric blue but they have an ultramarine violet ring on the outside and a amethyst violet ring before the pupil. Oh, I also got cheated on with my boyfriend for a year and a half with my now ex best friend. Ever since then I put walls and chains all around me. No more crying. No more sadness.

As soon as I walked to the parks gate. I saw a bench that overlooked the whole park and decided to sit down. I thought i heard voices but just shrugged it off. It was getting colder, and i was getting more wet and bored by the second. I saw the lake and started to walk towards it only to get pushed down by somebody.

" Ugh!" i grunted as the guy- what i am assuming is a guy -  pushed me down only to pick me up in a choke hold.

" Don't move, scream, or try anything." A husky voice said in my ear.

" Not even breath?" I knew it was a wrong time to talk, less then ask a sarcastic question, but I am in the middle of a park getting rained on, in the dark evening with what maybe a rapist have a choke hold on me. Yea, I don't do good during could be dead situations.

" Just shut up! " He said as he dragged me, painfully I might add by the arm to only God knows where.

" Hey Jake who you got ? " ANOTHER man said as he stepped out of the dark.

" A little gift to Lex, Robert. You know where he is? "  The man, Jake, said to Robert.

" Yeah he is trying to ward off the other gang right now. Come on I'll bring you to him."

Great, A gang. Just what I need. Be kidnapped by a gang was just what I needed.

" Come on," Jake said harshly yet again pulling me by the arm.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

" Here we are," Robert said pointing to two groups of really, and I mean REALLY hot men. Wait, no bad Nikki, no boys.

 "Thanks Robert," Jake said as we walked towards the fight and away from Robert.

"HEY! " Jake shouted to get his attention of both groups, where I was still hidden behind Jake.

" Jake! Where have you been? " The leader of one gang said. He had brown hair and black eyes. they are under a streetlight so i can see all the men's features.

" Sorry, boss. Got a little side track."

" Ooh, side track, how so?" The other gang leader said. He had What looked like green eyes and dirty blond hair.Also what looked to be a six pack.

" This," Jake replied, As he pushed me ruffly in front of both gangs.

" You know, you could of pushed me gently right? " I said turning around to face Jake.

" Well, I don't do gentle little girl." He did not just say that. I am not little. I'm 5 foot 6. With that I lunged at him only to get pulled back by the other gang leader.

" Hey, alright this has gone on long enough. Just give us the property." ' Boss'  said to the other leader who know stood protectively in front of me.

"  No! This girl- whats your name? "

"Nikki, but call me Ki-Ki. " I whispered in his ear so only he could hear.

" He nodded. " The girl is not property, Curtis "

" Just hand over the girl, Ace."

" No. I'm not going to hand over an innocent little girl to you." There we go again with the little. Time to intervene.

" Enough! " I shouted where they all look surprised that it came from me. Then curiosity  covered their faces as I walked out of  the street light where they were standing so they couldn't save me for what I had planned next.

" Stop calling me little cause I'm not ! you guys just tower over me. Yes I am a girl but I am so not innocent. Alright so here is how its gonna work" I said as I finally got their attention.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading. I got this idea from a daydream I had.