Chapter 2/Filler?

Recap

" No. I'm not going to hand over an innocent little girl to you." There we go again with the little. Time to intervene.

" Enough! " I shouted where they all look surprised that it came from me. Then shock covered their faces as I walked tot he street light where they saw my eyes for the first time. Oh whoops!

" Stop staring at my eyes its really creeping me out even more. Stop calling me little cause I'm not! you guys just tower over me. Yes I am a girl but I am so not innocent. Alright so here is how its gonna work" I said as I finally got their attention.

Chapter 2

" Okay so how is this gonna work? " Jake asked.

" Well,…. It goes like- this1" I said as I ran as fast as I could. I could hear their pounding footsteps behind me and that made me run faster, but me being the clumsy one I tripped over my own feet and ran into a pole. The gang members were still a few feet away from me , at least 20 before I slipped into the inviting, dark abyss of blackness.

Ace’s POV

When Ki- Ki ran off we all just looked at each other dumbfounded until we started to run. We were only 30 feet behind her until she started to run faster. Nikki did not see where she was going until she looked back at us then tripped over her own feet and hit a pole.

Once we found her, she was unconscious and her head was bleeding. Staring at her I knew I had to do something. I was not going to let her die, because she is t beautiful and I’m falling for her. Plus she is a hostage that could that could help both my gang and Curtis’ gang to end the battle we are in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~~!~!~~!!~!!!!~!~!~

Okays so a little authors side not. This was a really horrible chapter or a filler I guess. I am not good on doing other peoples point of views so it is a little hard. I am also at a really long writers block right now so if you guys can come up with anything that could help, I really would appreciate it. Thanks!

XOXX,

Angel