Chapter 3

Nikki POV

I woke up feeling groggy and my head on the window. I started to close my eyes when all the previous events flashed in my head. Sitting up, I looked at my surroundings and concluded that I was in a car with 5 other guys. one i recognized as Ace. Well these people are lousy kidnappers. They didn't blindfold me or tie my hands !  Well then the fact that I  am surrounded my five guys all well built, part of a gang and have a gun makes me not want to scream.

As my thoughts slowly lifted to Curtis and why he and Ace have such a problem I noticed we were on a bridge. Perfect. Now I'm not one for suicide but I am a very good swimmer. As the car slow downs on the bridge I jump out of the car and tumble well fall onto the ground and run towards the side of the bridge. I hear the cars brakes squeal and the pounding of footsteps. I stopped by the railing and turn around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay yea so the chapter is short and crummy but i thought you guys deserved something after my long writers block and i was really busy these past few months. Please check out my other two stories . LostIn February which was my first story yet nobody is paying attention to it and a werewolf story which Im think of parterning up with somebody for it.