Please read

Hey guys, yes, yes, this is another Kim Taehyung ff, what can I say, I love the man! ✌

Anyway, the idea for this story came to me because, well, I'm an older army, older than most of you reading probably are. 👀

I'm a mom, and I'm also a grandma. I absolutely love BTS, they have been such a positive influence in my life. I am forever grateful for the day I found them, and I can promise you...I will never let them go.

In the beginning of my journey on this platform, I had decided not to divulge my age, 🤫 because I've been around long enough to know how the world works, and I've seen people get bullied, ridiculed, and shamed for things they never should. 😡

I'm not accusing anyone specifically, however, I know there are younger armys out there who don't approve of armys my age. 🧐 But let me tell you something... just because you mature, doesn't mean you stop being a woman. I'm proud of who I am, and I'm not ashamed to be 51, and fangirling over these gorgeous young men!

My 👁's are still working just fine, and If you think for one second that I'm going to pretend that every member of BTS isn't 🔥hotter🔥 than the day is long, you'd be wrong. Getting older doesn't make you forget how to appreciate when a man is attractive, no matter how old the man is. Getting older doesn't mean that you have to listen to 🎶 from the 70's and 80's. If you limit yourself because you're getting older, in my opinion, you'll get older even faster.

Anyway, you get what I'm trying to say. You either agree👍or you don't👎.

If you follow me, and you have a problem with a 51 year old mom of 4 & grandma of 1 (with one on the way) being a fan of BTS, having a bias, writing fanfictions, hanging posters on my wall, and blasting their music pretty much all the time...feel free to unfollow me! I won't hold it against you. But I also won't stop being me.

My two youngest girls are 14 and 17, and they think it's great that I love BTS. They also think I'm a pretty cool mom, and we have an amazing relationship. They don't keep anything from me. But it wasn't always like that. BTS helped me a lot in that respect, and we've only gotten closer.

I 💜 all my readers, and I hope that you all will stick by me, but if you can't, I understand.

As for this 📖, I hope you all will give it a chance. The description doesn't give everything away, so you may be surprised to see where it goes. I hope to be publishing the first chapter soon, and I can't wait to hear what you think of it, good or bad.

Thanks guys! 🤗

ALSO...I decided to show you guys what I look like, for anyone who cares, lol!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I decided to show you guys what I look like, for anyone who cares, lol!

Have a beautiful day everyone!!

Here's a bonus for you guys!
My sweet little granddaughter, Beatrice Carol 🥰💜💕💝💞💓
Born 8-9-19  7lbs 10oz   20" long

Here's a bonus for you guys!My sweet little granddaughter, Beatrice Carol 🥰💜💕💝💞💓Born 8-9-19  7lbs 10oz   20" long

Her birthday will forever be special to me, of course, but knowing that she shares it with the beautiful masterpiece that we were also gifted with today makes it even sweeter

I haven't listened to Winter Bear yet without crying. 😭 Maybe I never will. Kim Taehyung is the most precious man in the entire world.