I also realized that it seems that the royals have one side of the room and the noble and commoners have the other side. Making it so that introducing ourselves would be in an order from new to old.

"Sakuno Takahashi!" A very bubbly pink haired girl said, I moved away from her. Too much make-up, way too much make-up, her whole face is caked. Plus she also reminds me of a drama queen. And I HATE drama queens.

"(Fill in the blank)"

"(I have no more names)"

"(Help I need some names)"

"Souta." Great intro! I sarcastically thought.

"Libby." Huh? That didn't sound like a name from the East.

"Libby's from the West she's part of the Elf Tribe, she was a princess." ChanJuan told me. An elf? That's. So. Cool! 

"Wait, was a princess?" 

"Yeah, they don't consider her a princess, the elves value blood. She a hybrid, so they couldn't accept mixed blood, thus kicking her out."

"Oh."

"Well, since our introduction finished shall we start?" And without us answering he continued. "We will be learning magic, but before that you need to know that in order to do good magic you need to be fit, so we will be running." He gave us an evil smile. And I swore my soul just flew from my mouth.

Running, a more dreadful word than no sweets. Sakura, Brother, LiRong, ChanJuan, LiMei, and Souta gave me a pitying smile. They knew, yet they're laughing internally. My eyes were twitching.

"Let's see, let's first run 100 laps, that shouldn't be too hard." 

Not too hard my old butt! This granny's gonna die! Praying for each lap to be like, 1cm square. We went outside while I was praying to the lord above. Once outside I saw a track....

Vomits blood again. Running one of this is practically equivalent to running a mile or possibly a kilometer! 

"100 times around, starting now!" Everyone started running, I stood there. 

"Yuki, you need to run." Brother said to me who was still standing there after he and many others already ran a lap. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Do I have to?" 

"Yes." I heard the cold voice of the teacher, get running otherwise it'll be 200 laps for you."

Run yourself, don't make this old granny run! I very much reluctantly started running.

"Haha, what a lameo can't even run 100 laps around this small circle. Truly a shame to the royals." Sakuno said. I looked at her coldly.

"Maybe instead of focusing on taunting me you should look at your own face, your makeup is literally dripping down and it looks absolutely disgusting, at least I have pride in my looks unlike you who has to use such an abundant amount of makeup, which in case you wanna know makes you look like a clown."

You wanna mock me? Go ahead! I'll just roast you so bad you won't be able to refute!

"You!" I stuck out my tongue and started running faster. After 50 laps I somehow still didn't feel tired. And so I speed up soon passing Sakuno again, looking to the board which shows how many laps each person did she was only on lap 43. Some people however already finished running their laps!

Fudge you talented people! Since I was literally running full speed without slowing down cause I wasn't tired somehow I finished soon, but when I stopped I suddenly collapsed.

"Yuki!" Brother along with the Chen sisters and ChuanJuan said worriedly.

"Huh?" I didn't feel tired when I was running but after I finished it felt like I just ran a marathon, but I guess I did...

"It's like before..." Souta said.

"Huh?"

"What do you mean?" Brother asked.

"Oh, nothing."

Nothing my big fat ass! "I'll be fine, oni-san." I said, patting brother on the head.

"Weak." Hideaki said.

Weak?! Did he just call me weak?!

"You're weak, you're sister's weak, you're parents are weak, you're whole family's weak!" I said anger filling my voice. His eyes narrowed at me. And I gulped. Crap! He's a capture target! Fudge, I'm digging myself a pit aren't I? "Sorry, just pretend I didn't say anything, okay?" But he slowly advanced. "Hey, hey, hey! Don't be petty and kill me okay?" I moved back slightly.

"Please excuse my sister, she didn't mean what she said." Brother said, I love you! I silently blessed my brother in my heart.

"A shame to the royal families, a shame of the West." Hideaki said. My eyes narrowed. "The fox clan shouldn't exists it just drags the name of the West down into the mud, a waste of space and air, just in total a useless race-" he was suddenly cut off by one of my icicles  nearly striking him in between his eyes but he moved so it just cut his cheek.

"Shut up." I said, my voice cold.

Third Person~

Everyone wanted to stop Hideaki from saying that kind of things to Yukino, one could feel the dark murderous aura coming from Sakura, Souta, and Taiyo. But they would have never guessed the usually calm, humorous Yukino would snap first. And attack with magic, all they've seen is her attacking back with her poisonous tongue. But this was completely frightening. The person (Sakuno) who was still running stopped, feeling a cold oppressing aura.

Yukino's eyes ice blue, completely cold like it's color, her hand was in front of her, as if she threw that icicle, but that was not the only surprising thing, they couldn't see it. They couldn't feel Yukino's magic and only saw Hideaki move suddenly and Yukino's outstretched hand. Then they heard a boom! Looking over they saw a hole in the trees as the icicle continued down it's path. Not stopping.

"Shut up." The cold voice sounded as if it came from a deity, a god. An otherworldly human.

"That's our queen." They heard from Souta and Sakura.

*****

1k votes? 20k reads? Fudge I'm so happy! Thank you all so so so much for the love and support!

New rankings!