Note + Info

Okie first of all thank you all for clicking the read button for my story! I really appreciate the support since day one. Which was January 14, 2019! Since then this story has (somehow) ranked in the top tens in some categories! With some top hundreds in other categories with 2k-42k!

Second- this story is MINE, the characters are MINE, the plot is MINE, but the pictures ARE NOT mine. Any characters that have the same name with someone else's fictional or real person is all COINCIDENTAL. 

Third- I really can't English, so there WILL be grammatical mistakes, feel free to point em out. (Although I may not know how to fix it....T-T)

Fourth- this author has a glass heart so please don't hate me to the moon and back and/or roast me alive. 

Though all the comments have been very nice so far, so let's keep it like that!

Thanks a ton!😘😘😘 

Onto the info! 

❗️‼️❗️‼️❗️‼️❗️‼️❗️‼️❗️‼️IMPORTANT! ❗️‼️❗️‼️❗️‼️❗️‼️❗️‼️❗️Some of the things you see will be different from what's in the story since I couldn't find the right photos for the description I have, this page is the accurate one. I'm not going to go back and fix it all since I have no idea where they are... and I'm lazy.... 

Our MC aka the villainess~

Name: Yukino Kimura (current)

Status: Sole Princess of the Fox Clan 

Personality: easy-going to the people she knows. Cold and indifferent to the people who she doesn't know or doesn't like. Lazy and very straight forward.

Likes: sleep, food, her brother, books, quiet places, fluffy soft things

Dislikes: fakers, cheaters, loud people, people who disturbs her, bitter things, haughty people, annoying people

Magic: art, music, future, snow/ice, wind

Picture:

The heroine~

Name: Sakura Hana

Status: One of the Princesses of the Panda Clan

Personality: supposedly cheerful and clumsy. Now cold and heartless to nearly everyone. 

Likes: quiet places, books, knives

Dislikes: loud people, haughty people, annoying people

Magic: light, enchantment, healing, earth, animals

Picture: