Author' Note ❗IMPORTANT❗

I'm super super super super sorry!! I wont be able to update this week or the next or the next.

Reason?

I have been offered to have story on Dreame and rereading my story I dont think that the character's personality and storyline is consistent, thus I will be rewriting the whole story since it will be a paid story on Dreame and I dont want to cheat the Dreame people with my currently very all over the place story.

Dont worry though, the story here will stay like this here in Wattpad, free, and once I rewrite the story up to this point I will again update, probably faster as well because I'll have to release a certain amount of chapters each week.

Also only some of the chapters for Dreame will need a payment so please check out the story there cause it will be SO much better from less plot holes to much better grammar.

There will also be new and different events in the rewritten one such as a school tournament. (Yes, that was a spoiler my dear Wattpad readers!)

So basically this story will be on hold temporarily until I finish rewriting the story.

Again I apologize and thank you all for sticking up with my really not so consistent updating schedule. And I'll see you in a month!

Also! Please check out my sister's book, Frozen Promises. (Once its out. Shes still editing it. Shes kinda a grammar freak.) Her Wattpad username is  NocteLunam so check it out!

It's about a girl. Shes a amazing ice skater and she has a depressing past.... that's my version her summary is much better.

Also you may have trouble finding it but if you do just go to her activity page and it should be there. Unless she unpublished it so she could edit it again...

Anyways thank you all for understanding and I'll see in a month!

Wait! No! I'll see you on July 14th for an update regardless if I have finished rewriting or not for 'When A Lazy Person Reincarnates As A Villainess In A Otome Game' half a year anniversary!!!! It has almost been half a year and I'll add the cheesy author's note at the end of the update! I'll spare you from the cheese (for now).

Thanks again!!!
-------------Littlepho signing out!