Chapter 15

Silence covered the colosseum, in everone's mind was a single thought

What the heck is happening, that fox instakilled a rank 5 beast!

A rank five beast would be considered a middle rank beast. Ranks 1-3 was low leveled beast, ranks 4-6 was middle level beasts, and ranks 7 and 8 are high leveled beasts. Above rank eight beasts are epic, supreme, then mythological, and finally at the top are the holy beasts beasts.

Still rank five beasts are considered very dangerous, the fact that the fox didn't even seem to put any effort in on killing it made the stupefied to no ends! And what's this? What the hell is a royal high majesty? Tell this father now!

Of course they didn't say it out loud they still wanted their head attached to their shoulders.

Up on the balcony the royal members stared at the fox, their face didn't reveal any signs of being shocked, they were thoroughly trained to keep a poker face at all time. However that didn't stop Taiyo to frown, he knew that the fox was talking about his sister, so he pulled Yukino behind him.

Sakura too then shot the fox a look.

"Apologies if I have offended the Prince, I was just very happy to see the famed prince and princess of my kind." The fox that was kneeling stood up, each movement full of grace, he then turned to the announcer. "So which class?" 

In the school the classes determined your status in school, the lowest class was a D, following that was class C, the  class B, which is one lower than class A, but the top of the top in the school was class S. In this class there were 10 royalties, 4 nobles, and only one commoner. Nearly all the royalties were in Class S and a huge majority of student council members are in Class S, but this year Class S will have half of its members graduating.

The announcer finally realized that the fox was talking to him, he looked up at the fox and was about to say something before a cold, husky voice cut in.

"Class S." The announcer's head snapped towards the voice, the students eyes widened. The student council president can talk! 

Life-shattering news, must tell friends and family! Must boast that they heard the voice of the almighty student council president!

The fox after hearing this, left.

Up in the balcony the president was still lazily sprawled out on the couch, "Souta? Interesting..." the other royals couldn't help but to agree, no one but Yukino and Sakura knew what was going on. 

In complete unison and grace the royals turned and walked away.

"Yuki..." Taiyo said hesitantly after many of the people left leaving only him, Sakura, and Yukino.

"Yes, oni-san?" She asked cutely.

"Can," he paused, "Can you tell me what's going on, even if it's not now, but later... can you tell me what's going on?" Yukino blinked.

"Of course." Her eyes curved into a crescent moon and Taiyo knew she was smiling behind her fan. Her eyes were still icy blue along with her other items, meaning she was still pouting magic out of her body. But why? He did not know. Taiyo Kimura smiled gently at his twin before turning away and walking to his dorm.

After he left Souta, the fox appeared. The two females glanced at him.

"You actually made her highness step in to save you, you brat!" Sakura said.

"Geez, chill." Souta lazily waved Sakura off. "It's nice to see you again." He said as he respectfully bowed towards Yukino.

"You shouldn't worry people like that.." Yukino responded.

"I was just making sure it was you... you still give off the same feeling when you use magic." Yukino tilted her head in confusion at the statement. 

"I really can't believe you..." Sakura said helplessly.

"How have you been, Souta?" Yukino asked the small fox in front of her.

"Fine.. how about you?" Souta asked.

"I have been good."

"I heard from Sakura that you lost your memory..."

"Yeah."

"How is it?"

"Amazing. Loving family, good friends, lots of food, and I get to sleep a lot. It can't get any better than that, can it?"

"..." the two 'people' were speechless.

"You know what, as long as you like I won't comment." Souta said. Yuki shot him a look, you're commenting, so commenting!

"Well, we'll see you tomorrow in class." Sakura said. Souta nodded and after bidding farewell they headed to their dorms.