Chapter Forty Two

Start from the beginning

“Well in that case, you’re forgiven. You threw a mean punch though, have you seen how swollen her eye was?” We both burst out laughing.  Though it seems like forever since my existence, I felt like I’ve lived very little. Things were getting better and with that hope I made my way back to the class with an enemy who might be turning into a friend.

-                                                               - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“What did you make Vicky do?” Jason asked curiously. I rolled my eyes and ignored his question. He nudged me again. Remind me to never sit anywhere near him during class.

“What, tell me?” Jason whispered.

“You do know that all this happened to Yuri because of you” I reminded him. My eyes glared at him to which he shuddered.

“I didn’t know she was the psycho type” Jason murmured.

“Just, don’t date” I warned him. I didn’t want Yuri to be in any sort of harm, although considering her brain tumor that beats everything.

“You can’t just tell me not to date” Jason protested. I turned back to face him and gave him another glare.

“Okay, okay I won’t date” I do make him shudder in fear and that thought alone made me happier than ever. This week was all about positive thoughts and spreading happiness. I have to stay strong for Yuri, that’s why I eat all sorts of healthy foods, I drink water every hour. I’m trying my best not to fall sick, I’m trying my best to extend the days of Yuri’s survival. Because she needs to live, she deserves to live.

Belle texts me every day and asks me how I’m holding up? How was I holding up? I honestly have no idea how I even manage to make it through the day knowing that Yuri has a month left but I wasn’t going to break down the moment Yuri needed me the most.

“Alright class, I am going to be your substitute professor for the week. My name is Daniel Walker” announced a man in front of the class. I stared at the books that was scattered on my desk.

Are studies really important right now? Do I need to waste Yuri’s last days sitting here and studying?

“Okay, I know how everyone has a tendency to hate the substitute, so let’s play a game, shall we?” He continued.

Oh great, just great! I rolled my eyes and bury my face on the desk.

“Alright class, pick out the first letter of your name and use it with an adjective. For example, Daring Daniel” He pointed out as he used his own name as an example.

Pfft more like The Dick, Daniel.

“Come on let’s go. I’ll give you guys two minutes to pick out your ‘adjectives’ names” He clapped his hands and waited for us to think of something.

You’ve got to be kidding me!

I could hear Jason blabbering adjectives that start with a ‘J’.

Really? We’re doing this?

I started thinking about Yuri. It’s hard to choose an adjective from the letter ‘Y’. Of course if it had anything to do with me, I’d probably say ‘Sexy Sasha’ to build my self-esteem up or mostly just to make the rest of the class laugh.

Then started the funny adjective names.

‘Fabulous Farrah’

‘Devilish Dauphine’

‘Hopeless Hannah’

‘Lavish Lionel’

‘Picky Penelope’

‘Sassy Samuel’

‘Wretched Whitney’

‘Jazzy Jason’

‘Ruthless Rosie’

The whole classroom laughed at some of the names. Even at the one ‘Vulgar Veronica’. I wasn’t going to lie but it was a fun game that was until it came to me and I was completely blank.

“Err . . .”

Come on think of something, Sasha

Of course I thought of something, except it didn’t take me enough to gradually think about it before spilling them out from my lips.

“Yummy Yuri”

Jason nudged me as soon as I said it. The class got really silent for a second but they all started to laugh later and so did our professor.  It was surely a fun way to start off a class. For a second I was grateful of Mr. Daniel, he had made me forget about my worries just for a little while. The only way for me to be there for Yuri is to just swallow the whole thing up and start being positive, although I might’ve just made fun of my girlfriend unknowingly to the entire class.

-                                                            - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -

“Vicky got suspended!” Jason announced as he walked inside my room. He stared at his phone and then looked at me.

“Do you have a hand in this?”

“She had her hand on my neck, of course I had a hand in this” I proved my point. Her punishment was not a punch or a cat fight, her punishment was just to go and tell the truth to the principal, which she did. She was lucky that it was just suspension not expulsion.

“Well it’s a good thing you –“Jason stopped talking.

“What?”

“You’re bleeding!” Jason grabbed the tissue box while I stared at myself in the mirror. My nose was bleeding. He placed a tissue as I tiled my head. Tears fell down my cheeks, as I tried to control the amount of blood flowing through my nose.

“Not now, please not now” I kept chanting to myself.

“I’m calling your mom” Jason took out his phone as he pulled out another tissue and gave it to me.

“No don’t –“  was all I managed to say.

I knew that I had fallen and I knew that I was on the verge of being fully unconscious. But what I didn’t know was how much my body was giving up.

Authors Note

Okay I dare you to write your ‘Adjective Names’ :P I’ll go first ‘Innocent Illyna’ Although the people who clearly know me would say otherwise :P Vote, Comment and share People~ We need others to read about the Epic life of Yuri and Sasha.