ᴮᴬᵀᵀᴸᴱ

Start from the beginning

Jimin slightly glanced over at me when he didn't hear me respond, then looked back down at the ground. He furrowed his brows and did a quick double take before screaming. "OH MY WILLY WONKA, YOU'RE BLUE."

"I-It's okay." I tried my best to calm him down but he was pacing back and forth like crazy. "This is normal."

Jimin abruptly stopped in his place before visioucly squinting his eyes at me. "What the HELL is normal about that?"

I groaned, not wanting to tell him I was blushing from his words. "It's—we turn light blue when we blush." I whispered the last word.

"When you thrust? WHAT?" Jimin scrunched his nose.

"BLUSH." I yelled, earning like five minutes of silence.

"You were blushing... because of—"

"Yes, because of you! We get it." I crossed my arms.

"I'm sorry—"

"Jimin, for crying out loud, look at me!" I crossed my arms as he tried his best to avoid my gaze. "I told you it's perfectly normal!

"That's exactly my doctors told my parents when I was born. But now look at me! Hey doctor, do you think it's normal that my dick floats?" Jimin over dramatically shouted.

"And you don't think I found it weird that your dick floats? Don't forget you're on MY planet." I harshly poked his chest.

"W-Well I'm the guest here!"

"You invaded our planet." I crossed my arms. "And plus, it's called culture shock. You should know that Earthling."

"Damn, that burnt like a waffle in a toaster."

I gave him a blank look.

"You hurt my feelings." He dumbed it down for me.

"Oh." I shrugged my shoulders. "Well that's too bad."

"Attention to all sandracers! Get your gear ready, because the race will be starting in 16946273793 marsinutes."

"Is that like metric?" Jimin lowered his brows.

"Quickly!" I grabbed his hand. "We need to get you ready for the race." We ran towards the main race area, seeing a large crowd of Martians already in their seats. I rushed Jimin towards one of the mud bathrooms and shoved him inside. "Here's your racing suit. Wear it quickly!"

"I look like a carrot."

I squinted my eyes at his comment, waiting until he walked out of the bathroom. And when he did, I was speechless.