ᴰᴬᴿᴷ

"Wake up!" I yelled, throwing a sweatshirt at Jimin's face.

"What time is it?" He groaned, barely able to open his tired eyes.

"It's 238073."

"Well that's too fucking early." Jimin hissed.

"Get up." I lightly threw a pillow at his head. "We have a University to get to."

"But you said there's no school today?" Jimin lowered his brows in confusion. "I thought that today was a day off for all students?"

"It is." My lips curved into a smile and he gave me an unsure look. "The school is closed for regular session but is opening for the Mars parade today.

"What parade..." Jimin narrowed his eyes.

"The one we have every marsyear." I answered with a small shrug.

"Okay Martian." Jimin flicked my forehead. "That's not what I asked."

"Well I'm not telling you anything, until you see it for yourself." I crossed my arms. "You tend to judge things a lot.."

"I can't help that I'm a judgmental person." He shrugged his shoulders while defending himself.

"That's because you're a human." I scoffed, and turned my back on him.

"Alright, I've had enough." Jimin threw the shirt to the ground and followed me out the room.

"Did I make the little human mad?" I pretended to pout while he glared at me.

"I'm so sick of you trashing on humans, because from what I've seen, Martians SUCK ASS."

My lips parted as I dramatically gasped. "Take it back."

"Make me—Martian." He harshly poked my chest.

I bit my bottom lip, while waiting for something to happen. It's safe to say Martians aren't really the confrontational type.

"That's what I thought." Jimin snickered.

"I hate you." I said with slight hesitation.

I finally did it. I said those words. This was the farthest I've ever gone with expressing feelings to anyone ever before. And it felt — amazing.

"You hate me?" Jimin raised his brow with amusement.

"Yes." I nodded my head.

"So you're angry?" He asked another question, trying to help me in letting out my emotions.

"Oh, I'm angry." I crossed my arms, only making him laugh. "Why are you laughing?"

"You're just—" He squinted his eyes shut while continuing to chuckle. "—you're really cute."

The golden color in my face vanished and I was left with tinted red cheeks. "Please don't say that ever again." I took a couple steps back.

"What." Jimin lowered his brows. "I can't call you cute?"

"No." I spat.

"So what can I call you?" Jimin asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"Layla, my name." I calmly said.

"Well, I'll say it again Layla. Martians suck—"

I covered my ears with my hands and started to sing loudly. He stepped closer to me and cleared his throat.

"—ASS!"