ᴾᴸᴬᴺᴱᵀ

Start from the beginning

"Now wait just a minute." The human nervously chuckled. "It's not like I came here on purpose."

"Then explain why you're here." I viscously spat.

"I told you a million times already, I thought I was going to b—"

"Burger King, I get it." I hissed. "Who is this Burger King you speak of?"

There was a long moment of silence before Jimin broke into a laughing fit. My lips slowly formed a pout as I tried to figure out what was so funny.

"You crack me up dude." I quickly moved back when he tried to nudge my shoulder.

"Why are you laughing?" I crossed my arms against my chest. "You think just because I'm not from one of your kind, that I'm dumb? If anything, humans are absolutely idiotic."

"Damn." Jimin raised his brows. "You're really just gonna do me like that?"

"Do what?" I blinked a couple times. "The way you speak is so confusing."

"Am I not speaking English?" He pursed his lips together. "I know some Korean, but I don't think that works here."

"You're crazy." I whispered while slowly shaking my head.

Jimin smirked, knowing he could have a little fun since I was clearly afraid of his being. He stepped closer, grinning as he watched me stumble back.

"This is too good." He clasped his hands together.

"Why are you coming closer you imbecile, I said stay back." I pushed myself back, along the dirt.

"Listen." Jimin straightened his face. "I'm not here to hurt anyone, or stay as a matter of fact."

"So then leave." I blurted out, but quickly shielded my eyes as he raised his hand.

Jimin lowered his brows. "I'm just stretching."

"I don't know what that is, but okay." I quietly whimpered.

"Do you see that spaceship?" He pointed behind him. "It's completely fucked. I promise you, once that thing is replaced, I'll get my ass out of here."

"Replaced?" I laughed at his comment.

"What?" He frowned.

"Do you know how much it costs to get a space ship here?" I lifted my brows. "It's thousands of Marsi."

"Do you have change for a ten?" He reached for his wallet.

"What—no, your green piece of paper is no use for us here. You need to pay with Marsi, which you have none of." I grabbed onto my brothers hand, ready to leave this fool alone.

"How about you?"

"What about me." I looked over my shoulder.

"You wouldn't pay for your old pal?" He gave me an innocent smile.

"I don't even know you." I scoffed.

"Listen, please." He quickly caught up to me. "I need your help getting back to Earth, and I have no way of doing that if—"

"How are you even breathing?" My lips parted as my eyes focused on his face.

"To be honest, I don't even know." Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "I should probably be dead by now, right?"