Happy Birthday munchkins

Somewhere in the heart of New Delhi, The house or the "Big Farmhouse" as they say, is filled with decorations, few workers are adjusting the fairy lights on the rooftop. But someone is waiting desparately looking towards the main doors for someone to show up as promised.
Hey "cupcake" he will be here in no time...trust me okay! Came a melodious voice from behind ...the birthday girl or rather princess Kiyara turned towards her lovely aunt Smriti and pouted.
Smriti sighed and opened her arms towards the 3 year old- come here my princess, daddy is going to come real fast ... he never ever breaks his promises... you know that, right?

Kiyara, like a star had a bright shine in her eyes, came running to her aunt who engulfed her in a big bear hug.
Kiyara said, riti (short name for Smriti as she can't say her full name) you are right daddy is going to come fast,as he can't handle his crying princess. With that she had a devilish grin.

Smriti to herself: like father like daughter, huh! But what can I say, Bhai is like that...to the world he may be a stubborn arrogant Boss but to us he was a complete opposite, loving and caring and possessive much!

With that they heard a car honk outside their big Farmhouse. And the smile they had on both their faces, was priceless.

There came Handsome "The Vikram Rathore" with a person behind carrying his belongings followed by some guys with a beautiful 3 layered cake.

Somewhere in South Delhi, a 3 year old cute boy was sitting in his grandmother's lap watching his favourite animated series of Shin Chan.
And then there was a door bell and came in an epitome of beauty, Akira Singh.
Hello "mom"! A very silky voice was heard and the little munchkin jumped from his place and ran to his mother Angel.
Akira took him in her arms and gave a peck on his cheeks and said well hello there my Birthday prince, "my Vidit".! All set for the surprise visit???
Yes Mumma, I am...see I am well dressed and ready to go.
Akira gave a heart melting smile to her only hope of living, her son.