When He Sees You For The First Time

Aizawa

He was confused, seeing her s/c smooth skin wrapped around a pink blanket in a basket. With only folded pages and a pink handmade hat falling off her head. He stood there for a second, frozen in place in contrast to the warm weather. His hands trembled as he carefully read the cursive words.

Dearest Shoto,

Forgive me for not telling you about my pregnancy, I was afraid and confused. By the time I made up my mind it was too late for an abortion. I am still a university student and I don't want my life to be ruined by having a child so early. I had named it Y/n Aizawa. I need you to sign the the following pages, so that it can be put up for adoption. I trust that you will drop it off.
Signed,
Yuki Amae

"Adoption..?" His voice barely a whisper. He looks down at her e/c eyes. "No way that's happening." He ripped up the adoption papers. "No way"
~~~~~~~~~~

All Might

After 36 hours of labor his child was born. A  strangely silent healthy 5 pound girl. His hands wrote quickly on the hospital papers, his smile never falling. He made his way over to his wife's hospital room, only to find her fragile body holding a small figure in her arms.

"She's adorable" All Might spoke. "Can I hold her?" His wife nodded and handed the small child to him.

"Hello Y/n...Welcome to the world." He held her closer. "I promise to you that I'll be the best father I can be."

~~~~~~~~~~

Present Mic

"I don't want her. She cries too much." She tossed the small baby girl to her ex boyfriend.

"So first you tell me that you don't want me near her and now you are giving her to me? Just how does your mind work?" The pro hero argued, how could he even stand her all those years with her?

" Blah blah blah whatever you were right." She shrugged and lit up her cigarette. "Do whatever you want with the kid, burn it for all I care."

Angry at her attitude he slammed the door on her face, after a few deep breathes he looked down at his arms. The sleeping baby looked like an angel to him. He smiled and rubbed his nose with hers.

"Don't worry Y/n, daddy won't ever leave you."

~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku Midoriya

His hand gripped his wife's hand tightly. His nervousness and anxiety taking over.

"Don't worry dear, we'll be good parents." His loving wife smiled. He looked Into her charming brown eyes and nodded. Hand in hand they walked into the well cared building. He took a seat, trying to calm down.

"Mister and misses Midoriya?" The freckled man bolted up from his seat.

"Y-Yes?"

"Y/n is ready for you now, just fill up the paperwork and you'll be able to take her home." A young man said in a gentle voice.

After a few signatures, Midoriya and his wife were allowed to see their new daughter. The young man gently handed her over to Izuku.

"She's all yours!" He smiled brightly.

"She's..." a few tears ran down his cheek. "She's so beautiful."

"Thank you" Midoriya's wife bowed politely at the young man as they made their way out the door.

"No problem, Thank you for coming to Nancy's adoption agency!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki Bakugou

"Listen sister, that ain't my kid." Katsuki argued with a woman that he claims never to have seen before.

"You have to believe me, she's yours." Her e/c eyes starting to tear up. "You have to take her in."

"And why's that?"

"Look At me, I'm as poor as the next person. I owe someone dangerous big time. Im going to die."

"If someone is threatening you ma'am you should go to the police."

"Ill end up in jail, I've done some things too.." she sighed at looked into his red eyes. "Her best chance is with you, you are a pro hero. Someone she can look up to and become!"

".....I don't know how to be a father."

"You'll do great." She smiled and handed the baby to Katsuki. He looked down in his arms to meet her e/c eyes. "Her name is Y/n."

"Well then Y/n, I hope you aren't a crier."

~~~~~~~~~~

Shouto Todoroki

No matter how hard he tried he couldn't stop crying. The tears kept coming no matter how many times he wiped them off. He believes this was the day he lost everything. The doctors informed him that his wife had passed away while giving birth to their first born. He has yet to find out if his child has passed too.

"Todoroki." The Doctor calles out. He looked up slowly at him.

"Yes?" He Chokes out.

"I am sorry for your loss but I'm happy to inform you that your baby girl survived." The Doctor Smiled, "She is a healthy 6 pound girl."

He put his hands over his face and let out a sigh of relief, yet grief was still tugging at his heart. "May I see her?" His muffled voice came through.

The doctor left and came back with a crying baby girl. Todoroki held the crying child in his arms and managed a smile.

"Thank you for this gift Momo...rest easy, I'll take good care of her." He whispered silently to himself. Tears still falling down his face.

~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 910
Date: March 27, 2019

A/n: Wow okay, I never thought I'd actually write one of these. I had so much fun writing this, I hoped you enjoyed.