32; "but there are children present"

Start from the beginning

"Did you say my name?" Bambam asked as he turned to look at Jungkook and his boyfriend.

"Your boyfriend was staring at me, so I told him to stare at you instead." Jungkook replied.

"I wasn't staring at you. I just happened to see you staring at Taehyung with this awestruck look on your face." Yugyeom said. "Do you like him or something?"

"Or something? I don't like him."

"Oh, that's right you love him." Yugyeom corrected himself and Jungkook glared at him.

"No, I don't."

"How can you be in love with someone who hurt you so much?" Yugyeom asked.

"I told you, I'm not in love with him."

"Then why do you still look at him the same way you did when were in middle school and high school?"

"I don't, I just- Bambam tell your boyfriend to stop asking me questions. I'm trying to eat." Jungkook muttered before shoving the rest of the food in his mouth.

Throughout the rest of breakfast, Jungkook kept stealing glances at Taehyung who had a playful smirk on his lips as he was talking to Jimin and Yoongi. He found it cute and couldn't help, but stare.

After realizing that he had been staring again and for too long, Jungkook quickly looked away as he was afraid that Yugyeom might catch him staring at Taehyung again.

Luckily for Jungkook, Yugyeom's attention was on Bambam, but there was someone else who was watching him and even overheard their conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung smiled as he watched run around the grass on it's little legs. He had decided to take Yeontan outside, so that the little dog could burn off some of the energy. He also had nothing else to do.

Yeontan ran back to Taehyung and stopped at his feet. Taehyung sat down on the grass let the cute little dog sit on his lap while petting him.

Jungkook was watching the two from inside, so he decided to go out and join them. He also wanted to talk to Taehyung about the incident that he walked in that morning.

"Hey Tae, hey Yeontan." He said as he sat down beside Taehyung.

Taehyung tried to pretend like the nickname Jungkook had just called him, had not affected at all.

"H-hey Jungkook."

Did I just stutter?

Yeontan got off Taehyung's lap and moved to sit on Jungkook's lap instead.

Yeontan leaned into Jungkook's touch as he  scratched behind the little dog's ear. Taehyung smiled as he watched the two interact.

"Listen," Jungkook started off as he continued to scratch behind Yeontan's other ear. "What you saw this morning was... something. Yugyeom was just being annoying and he jumped on my bed. I called Bambam to get him off me, but instead they ended flirting and making out while laying on top of me."

"I didn't know you were freaky." Taehyung said as he continued to watch Jungkook and Yeontan interact with each other.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he stopped for a second as he looked up at Taehyung. "No, I told you, Yugyeom and-"

Taehyung chuckled at the younger's reaction. "You know, we haven't done anything in a while." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Jungkook blushed and glanced down at Yeontan who was watching them attentively. "But there are children present."

Taehyung sighed. "I guess it can wait, unless..." He looked down at Yeontan. "Baby Yeontan gives his mommy and daddy some alone time."

"Daddy?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yes, babe?" Taehyung looked back up at the younger with a playful smirk.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.

Then, to tease the younger more, Taehyung leaned his face closer to Jungkook's. His eyes eyes widened.

"W-what are you d-doing?"

Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's nervousness and instead of replying back he leaned his face even closer.

"Tae-Taehyung," Jungkook nervously said.

"Yeah?" Taehyung whispered, their breaths fanning each other.

Jungkook didn't reply back. Instead he stared at Taehyung's lips that he has been longing to kiss. The only two things stopping him are the list of rules and the fear of being rejected.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook had been staring at his lips, but instead of pulling away like he always did, he moved his head a few inches forward.

Their lips were almost touching.

Jungkook's breath hitched at the short distance that was now between their lips.

Does Taehyung want me to kiss him?

Taehyung didn't know why he wasn't moving away.

Jungkook wasn't sure if he should be the one to make the first move. He closed his eyes and internally sighed in frustration as he leaned his forehead to Taehyung's so that they were almost touching. Jungkook hoped that Taehyung would at least try to make the first move.

Does he want me to kiss him? Taehyung questioned.

Yeontan was watching the whole thing with his mouth open and his tongue sticking out. He barked, startling the two males, making their foreheads hit each other's.

And somehow their lips also managed to touch each other's.

They were both thinking the same thing, his lips are soft.

The kiss only lasted about three seconds or maybe that's how long it felt for Jungkook. It felt short.

Taehyung was fast to move his lips away from Jungkook's. "Sorry, Yeontan scared me and-"

Jungkook didn't let Taehyung finish as he reached out and put his hand on the back of Taehyung's head before pulling his face closer to his and connecting their lips once again.

Taehyung felt Jungkook's soft lips softly moving against his. He closed his eyes after a few moments of hesitation and kissed back.

The kiss was soft and gentle and everything about it felt right, until the memories that haunted Taehyung's childhood came rushing back.

Taehyung immediately pulled away. He harshly wiped his mouth and looked at Jungkook in fear before standing up and running back inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its 2 am and I have to get up for school in three hours. Hopefully I can make it through the day with three hours of sleep

Goodnight y'all