Random Thing

Front middle Delete (reaper and Nightmare's son)
Front right Luxure (unfresh and lust son)
Front left Yami ( Dust and Horror's son)
Back right Chi (Killer and unfresh son in this au though he's lust and unfresh child because Killer is only 16)
back left Fade (Lust and Fresh son
Deletes P. O. V btw my vid

"you should do it" Write says referring to the talent show we are having. "you are really good at singing and dancing" he says smiling sweetly. I pat his head and smirk evily. "yes my dear little brother I think I will and I'll drag my friends in as well" I say. His eyes sparkle as he runs off giggling. I go into the lunch room over to my friends.... And crush but I will never tell him. I slam my hands down on the table making them all jump. "we are joining the talent show" I say. "oh God I know that look he's not planning anything good" Fade says. I smirk more. "we are going to ruin it" I finish Luxure leans back a little. "and how are we gonna do that little prince" he says closing one eye. Fuck him for being so hot "you shall see meet me in the ballroom of the castle after school I need to to to some people" I say walking off

Luxure's P. O. V

"What do you think boss is planning" Fade asks. You know for who his parents are you'd think he'd be less Timid. "probably something inappropriate for school but being Nightmare and Reaper kid he can get away with it" I answer looking over at another table. "though I might have to get the princess out of the area first... Scrach that he's not as innocent as he acts" I say as Write looks over waving happily. I wave back smiling a little. "this should be fun" Yami says. I nod "though depending on what we do it might give your mom a heart attack" I reply looking over and smirking. "I don't care about that fucker he's pethdic" I just shake my head as Yami insults his mother. "you excited Chi" I ask "if it's going to Fuck with the stupid talent show then sure" he says trying not to show he's holding Fades hand but I can tell.

After school we meet up with Delete in the ballroom of his father's castle. "So Del what are we doing" I ask he smirks "you guys are going to hate me" he says laughing. I feel a shiver run down my spine.

We practice for days even skiing school to do it well Fuck school, and now today is time for us to do the performance. There are a few students before us but we don't mind I even get to see Write sing how adorable he's like a little kid. "maybe we should get my" I cut Delete off "no he'll be fine trust me" I say.

Once it's our turn the music starts but Delete is singing and fake moaning. As if he could get any more sexy. We do our routine that we practice while Delete sings while dancing. Great now he's has Fucking talent he's to Fucking perfect.

The whole audience was shocked to sat the least but not as us four were. Once we finish we bow Delete is smirking as we walk off the stage. "that went so well everyone was so shocked" he says laughing. I get an idea smirking. I sneak away pulling Delete with me.

Yami's P. O. V

Once the boss and Luxure get back boss is in his good state his hair white and his  clothes white and Gold. "so you to finally fucked ay" I say smirking. Boss gives. Me a look saying if I say one more word he'd kill me. "you Fuck Moku yet" Luxure asks. "I'm working on it" I say looking up to the stage seeing Moku up there because some jerks forced him to do this. "w-well our performance went perfectly so I'm happy" Boss says. "oh hell ya it did though my mom was pisses so was Fades mom" I say looking over to Fade who is sitting in his seat with his knees pulled up mumbling. "mom is so mad I'm going to have to run away he'll hate me like Cray does". "calm down I'll explain the whole thing it'll be fine Now stop being such a baby" boss says back in his dark form. I shake my head laughing a little. Today went pretty ok for our group of misfits.