Goth x Palette X Cray

High school au thing, they are humans, Palette has an illness and vampire Cray because sexyness

Goth's P.O.V

I watch my best friend and crush Palette as he does his cheer thing he was just the cutest little thing he's so tiny and cute he used to be shy and just he's to cute I can't take it. Cray walks up beside me and smiles. "he sure is cute isn't he" Cray says I get a little annoyed. Cray and I used to be friends best friends even then he met Palette he found Palette cute and now we are rivals. The worst thing is Palette doesn't notice a thing he still thinks Cray and I are friends. I sigh "he's cute but oblivious" I state "I know I kissed him once and he was there like Does this make us best friends" Cray says laughing a bit. We aren't joking we have both confessed to Palette many times and yet he thinks we are just friends with him he's so innocent. Palette runs over and tackle hugs me making us both fall over laughing. "hello to you to Palette" I say. Palette kisses me lightly and smiles then gets up and kisses Cray. I blame mine and Palette's parents for why he thinks kissing his super best friends is ok. "Come on it's home time" he says holding Cray's and my hand and drags us off. Maybe I should start stripping him then maybe he would actually get it maybe not though. "So where do you two want to go?" Palette asks after a bit. "As long as you are happy I don't care" I state "ya same" Cray says. I see a light blush on Palette's cheeks so cute I'm going to die. "Let's go to the movies then" He says starting to walk there but Cray picks him up. "Don't want you in the hospital again" Cray says winking at Palette making me pout a bit. "o-ok" Palette stutters out holding onto Cray lightly. "I'll carry you later ok" I say he nods blushing darker. We get there and Palette picks a horror movie he's not good with anything scary so I wonder why. We get in our seats Palette between Cray and I. I feed Palette some popcorn and he licks my fingers making me blush and get turned on slightly. When a jump scare happens Palette jumps and clings to Cray. I pet Palette calming him while Cray holds him close. A person dies next making Palette get into Cray's lap holding him.

Cray's P.O.V

palette jumps and sits in my lap when some bitch girl dies it turned me on quite a bit to be honest. I hold Palette close and kiss his head making him smile a tiny bit. Goth looked pissed making me smirk. After the movie we head to Goth's house his parents weren't home well shit. We go up to his room. "I'll go order some food and get snacks just stay here Goth says leaving. The moment he did I pin Palette down to the bed and start kissing him. He kisses back wrapping his arms around my neck. I grind into him lightly making him moan. Goth never leaves us alone this is the best chance to get him to know how I feel about him. After a bit we break the kiss and sit there like nothing happened. Goth walks in a bit later with snacks and food. we eat and talk while Goth and I glare at each other every time Palette isn't looking. Goth feeds Palette some chips Palette grabs Goth's hand and sucks and licks his fingers sexually. Goth and I both blush darkly. A dark blush then appears on Palette's face. "Gothy Cray" He says in a very sexy voice I swear I wanted to strip him and fuck him hard right then and there but I stopped myself. "what is it" I say calmly Palette looks at me with tears in his eyes wait did he turn himself on that much holy fuck."I want you both to me a favor" he says Goth and I both nod. He claps his hands together happily "good then take off your shirts" he says Goth and I almost died of cuteness. Goth starts taking off his cloak and shirt I take off my shirt Palette blushes a lot and covers his face. I wonder why he wanted us to do this. "you both look so hot" he says blushing more.

Goth's P.O.V

Wait a minute. "So did you have fun messing with Cray and I" I say pinning Palette down. Cray pulls off Palette's shirt. "you were both fighting over me so I acted like I never noticed because I liked the attention" he says looking me in the eyes. "Also I love you both I didn't want to pick" he says. I blush and kiss him gently. Guess he's not as innocent as I thought. "I don't mind sharing" Cray says oh he is still trying to one up me. I break the kiss "Guess you belong to both of us now Pally" I say. Cray pulls him up so Palette is in his lap Cray kisses and bites at Palette's neck "W-Wait medicion" Palette says. I reach to the side table and make Palette take it "Ok now we can continue" he says and smiles. I pull off his pants and boxers leaving him only wearing his hat. Palette blushed darkly cute. Cray bites Palettes neck sinking his fang in Palette moans softly only getting louder when I start stroking his dick. "Goth Cray" Palette moans out closing his eyes tightly moaning. I lean down and kiss him as I continue playing with his body. Palette kisses back moaning into the kiss. I slide my tongue in his mouth and our tongues dance together in his mouth. Cray holds Palette's hands so he can't wrap them around my neck both I don't mind. I soon break the kiss Palette was panting hard. Cray turns Palette's head and kisses him. I kiss down to his neck and leave a mark there before making my way down his body until I reach his dick. I slowly take the head in my mouth licking and sucking it Palette has a hard time keeping the kiss going as I Take more of him into my mouth.

Cray's P.O.V

I break the kiss and look at Palette's cute face. So dam cute. "Goth how are we going to do this?" I ask. Goth sits up making Palette wimper guess he liked the blowjob. "You pick" Goth say leaning up and kisses me quickly making me blush brightly. "D-do you want to take his" I get cut off "Already did that new years he accidentally got drunk actually we both did some how" Goth says I sigh yet smile and nod. Goth and I strip fully then I slowly push into Palette making him whine a little. Goth played with Palette's body while Palette was getting use to my size. After he was good Goth slowly pushed into Palette as well. he wrapped his arms around Goth crying a little. "It's gonna hurt for a little bit babe" I say kissing the bite mark I made on him and lick up the blood that came out. After a while Palette finally adjusted to both of us in him."P-please move" he begs Goth and I pull out most of the way then thrust back in. Palette moans loudly. We start off at a slow pace as to not hurt him. "More please" he begs We start thrusting faster and harder making Palette scream in pure pleasure. I smirk thrusting deeper groaning in pleasure. "Nya right there" Please moans out. must have found his prostate. I thrust into that spot as Goth thrust harder and faster he also kisses Palette trying to help him keep a bit quiet it didn't work well. "Fuck Palette" I moan into his ear and nibble it. Goth starts thrusting into Palette's prostate as well making him scream in pleasure. After a while Palette cums screaming mine and Goth's names getting cum all over himself and Goth. Goth and I then cum in Palette moaning his name. I pull out first and hold Palette who is trying to stay awake. Goth slowly pulls out of Palette and lays next to him. I let Palette lay between Goth and I and we fall asleep cuddling.

Few days later Palette's P.O.V

I sigh sitting outside of the school it was lunch and I was suppose to meet with my two lovers but I can't stop thinking about what the doctor said. "you are pregnant" those words really got to me. and because I'm monster and not a human I'll have the child in two months instead of nine. Why are we even called monsters sure we turn to dust if killed and other different things but we look like humans. I sigh tearing up. How am I going to tell them that I'm pregnant. I suddenly feel warm lips on my cheek and hand. I look to see Goth kissing my neck and Cray kissing my hand. I smile a little. "So what are you doing we were waiting for you cutie" Cray says "I'm just a little stressed" I say looking down. "Oh what's wrong?" I hear my older brother Paper jam ask. Half brother but still brother. "Why does everyone like sneaking up on me" I whine Blueprint giggles. "Anyways if you must know I'm pregnant" I say "Cray picks me up spins me around and then kisses me gently "Awe sweetie you should of told us sooner" Cray says. Goth hugs me from behind and laughs a little. "well guess us three are gonna be parents huh" Goth says kissing my neck. Oh the fucker he planned this didn't he. "Mom is gonna be so mad" Print says. stupid older brother. "Mom has how many kids he doesn't have a right to say a word. "well he has a kid with almost all the adults besides Cross I think but that's cause he's his son" Cray says I shake my head and hug Cray. "Everything will turn out fine love" Goth says. I smile and nod. Ya a life with my lovers and soon to be child or children