Chapter 10*Are you pregnant?*

Start from the beginning

"Emily and I had a deal, she would never betray me. You probably heard her wrong." He was making silly excuses but too bad for him I won't let him win.

"Don't be jealous, Elijah said mama first and Emily just followed her brother I'm sure my---." I should definitely buy a tape for my mouth. "I'm sure your next children would say papa."

"Does that mean you plan on getting pregnant by me." He put his hands around my hips and I almost fell running away from him.

"Emily is tired and I'm hungry." I changed the subject and went upstairs.

Just because I told him about his next children, he already thinks he can make a move on me.

"Emily can you please stop crying?" I asked breastfeeding her. Maybe Benjamin brought bad spirit in my house that scare Emily.

"You have to drink." I told her but she wouldn't stop crying so I put her on the bed and fixed my shirt.

"Benjamin." I shouted and he quickly came. "Can you please look after Em while I go eat." I couldn't ask him to help me stop her from crying so I made a silly excuses and he smile nodding his head.

I went to the kitchen and I started eating. I'm so glad Benjamin is here because he will probably want to look after Emily the whole night. She never even used to give me trouble but I'm sure she just wants her father to spend time with her.

After I was done eating, I went straight to my room and I saw Emily sleeping on Benjamin's chest. They we both sleeping so peacefully and they looked so cute. And it actually makes me think if Emily did it on purpose just for me to sleep on the couch and not her father.

I thought about sleeping with Elijah in his room but I didn't want to wake him up so I went to the couch and I fell asleep faster than I thought.

The next morning I woke up in my bed. The last thing I remember was sleeping on the couch so that idiot definitely picked me up without my permission.

I went downstairs rubbing my eyes.

"Why did you pick me up?" I asked and Benjamin ignored me holding Emily and cooking. "You can't just do what you want Benjamin. This isn't your house."

"I know it's your house that's why I couldn't let you sleep on the couch." He mumbled and Elijah came running in the kitchen.

"Hello mommy." I bend down and he kissed me on the cheek.

"What are you even cooking." I questioned and I regret tasting his food.

I quickly ran upstairs and started vomiting the second I entered the bathroom. I swear this baby only does it because of her father. I just hope it's another girl even though Elijah won't like it.

As soon as I was done in the bathroom, I went to the kitchen to go eat.

"Isn't it weird that you are always throwing up just like when you were pregnant." Benjamin said as I took a seat.

"What are you implying?" I asked.

"Sofia, you just like how you were when you were pregnant."