Chapter 96: Dancing (1/2)

(pakka promise = sure/truthful promise)

As far as I remember, I think I made Sahil as a vegetarian in this book. Boy oh boy, kid has grown up in a boarding school in Yorkshire, he aint no vegetarian. What I am trying to say is - well Sahil is a non-vegetarian. 

*If this book turns into a movie or a TV series, this and the next chapter are the  exact chapters where the blockbuster song might come in, you know, the kind of song where everybody suddenly starts dancing and everybody just knows the steps? Yeah, the Bollywood kinda song :-p *

/*Latest note*/
Also - this chapter, build up for next one, not much juice but lots of love as always.
Why I write this note  like this - cuz I - early class tomorrow, I sleep.
Requirement was - write chapter nicely, not note nicely.
Chapter edited at sleep time , forgive mAh mistake.

Ragini's POV

Soon after we reached our AirBnB house, we both decided to freshen up and leave for dinner as soon as we could. 

Sahil is right now taking a bath while I am looking through my suitcase thinking what to wear. 

I wanted to wear something loose, something light. I definitely did not want to wear my jeans or t-shirt. I had noticed that in these 3 months, I had also become more open with my choice of dressing - meaning that, I was now more okay wearing dresses and skirts than I was before. I was more open to being experimental, I was more open to trying new things than I was before. Maybe it was because of the new environment that I was in, or maybe in London it is almost always so cold that I could not wear skirts or dresses, or maybe I really never thought about wearing dresses in London.

Soon, a dress caught my eyes. I brought this from a market in Italy. It was light blue and it was gorgeous, and it was also not very costly. 

I took it out from my suitcase and brought out the iron from the closet to remove the wrinkles, cuz it was extremely crumbled up in my suitcase.

"Dang....!" I heard Sahil from inside the bathroom. 

I knocked on the door, "Hey Sahil, everything okay?"

"Um, um yeah, I just, I forgot to bring my clothes with me."

"Well, you can come out and wear them, I will just go out of the room till you get dressed."I suggested.

"Um no, that would make us late. I will just come out in the robe, no worries."

"Okay!"

Sahil came out in the bath robe and I went in taking my clothes. I freshened up and put on my dress. To say that it was one of my favourite things that I have put on my body would be an understatement. It was light, it was soft and it was so gorgeous. 

I got out of the bathroom, put on my lip-balm and went outside, down the stairs

I got out of the bathroom, put on my lip-balm and went outside, down the stairs. I was enjoying my dress so much, I hopped skipped and jumped down the stairs to Sahil. He was talking on the phone , I think it might have been a business call.