BONUS CHAPTER

hello guys. So you see I've been thinking I made the last chapter rather abruptly, I mean I didn't even expect it to be the last chapter when I wrote it. So I will be making a couple of bonus chapters that are sasusaku oneshots.

   This one is a bit religion based but not meant to harm anyone if anything its extremely funny. I'm not to knowledgeable in other religions so I'm using the one that I most understand. Christian religion. Enjoy.

               THE ATHEIST

   Sasuke walked down the bridge with his hands stuffed in his pants pocket. He had a lot on his mind to be exact, he had a lot of on person on his mind haruno Sakura. They worked at the same hospital where he was a lab scientist and she was a nurse. He'd had his eyes on her for a while he asked her out and they've been dating for a year, but she still drove him crazy, but he was sure of his next move as he walked into the jewelry store. He was going to marry her.

    Sasuke walked through the several rows of rings but he didn't find the perfect one. He looked at the exotic rings through the transparent glass, one had a large royal blue gemstone but blue wasn't sakura's colour so he kept going down the line till something at the end caught his eyes. (I'm not good at describing the ring is at the top). Sasuke definitely knew that this was the one. He told the store attendant the ring he wanted and paid for it.

   Sasuke walked out of the store with a smile plastered on his face, he looked at the pale pink heart shaped ring box in his hand and stuffed it in his pocket. He had a haruno to visit.

   Sakura cleaned the sweat off her brows as she plopped on her soft bed. She had been busy all week at the hospital and her apartment became a mess and cleaning it wasn't easy.

   As Sakura lied down on the bed a loud not to pleasant growl was heard. "oh tummy I completely forgot about you." Sakura rubbed her growling stomach. "I haven't seen sasuke-kun for some time even though we work at the same place, those darn senior doctors they just love overworking the people below them." Sakura kept scrolling through her phone contact till she saw sasuke's name then she clicked the green call icon. It rang  twice and Sasuke picked up.

Hey Sakura

Hi sasuke-kun, I just finished cleaning up my apartment and I'm about to have dinner so I was wondering if you could come over so we'd have dinner together, we haven't exactly seen each other for some time.

Dinner doesn't sound bad, besides I was on my way to your place.

Really! I'll set things up

I'll be there in ten minutes

Okay see you in ten minutes

Bye

Bye.

   "okay, this is like our first date in two months. Everything has to be right. Dining table check, chairs check, plates check, fancy champagne flute check, scented candles check, table napkin check, champagne... Wait no fruit wine check, food...... Oh my gosh how could I forget food. "

  After running around fixing everything Sakura looked at everything she had prepared with stars in her eyes." perfect " just then the doorbell rang. Sakura opened it and saw Sasuke waving at her.

  " wow Sakura your cooking is delicious it keeps getting better and better. " Sasuke complimented." thanks sasuke-kun I thought why not have a little date so I went all out. "
" that's what I like about you Sakura, you're perfect. " Sasuke said." nobody's perfect sasuke-kun. " Sakura said." but in my eyes your more than perfect. Sasuke got up and got on one knee. "Sakura, because you're so perfect, I've fallen deeper than I can comprehend for you, Sakura you're the only one that matters that's why I can't live without you. Haruno Sakura, will you stay with me, bear my name and children as my beloved wife? " Sasuke now brought out the ring box and opened it. Sakura was holding back her tears. Never had she thought that she would be getting engaged to the man that she loves the most on an ordinary date." yes, yes " the tears finally burst free as Sasuke slipped the ring onto her finger and hugged her.