Chapter 10

I am on my updating spree, where I update as much as possible, I want to get this book over with and finally add one complete story to my name 😁😁
Okay enough with my rambling on with the chapter 👉

"Ino"

    Ino ran to Sakura and hugged her. "Sakura you how could you have been going through this all alone, we could have been there for you, that's what friends are for."

   "thank you for not judging me Ino."

   "how could I judge you, you've loved Sasuke all your life and when he finally returns your feelings he gets taken from you by those stupid elders."

   "but promise me Ino that you won't tell anyone, especially not my kids."

   "I promise Sakura, now let's get you home come on."

   As Sakura and Ino walked out of the Uchiha Manor, they were unaware of a person with a cat mask on that had been listening in on them right from the beginning. The masked person melted back into the shadows when the girls were gone.

Time skip - a day later

   "today we start the first of three parts of the chunin exam, the first part is written work, which will prove that you have just as much brain as you have skills. We have other participants from the other nations with us here along with their respective kage or representative. Your proctor for the first part is morino ibiki. Good luck. " Naruto announced to all the genins in front of the Academy.

   They all filed in, they were allowed to sit as they wanted so most teams sat together. Before the exam started all the teams had a good look at each other.

   The team from the hidden mist village were triplets, the hidden stone team had two younger kids and a more mature guy. The hidden sand team consisted of a boy rumored to be the kazekage's son, a girl with ear pods and a guy wearing a mask.

   "Daisuke, boruto the team from the hidden sand look formidable we should watch out for them the others don't seem like a threat." Saiyuri said.

   "okay enough of the noise I am morino ibiki, your proctor for this part of the exam as most of you know I am an interrogator, I  can get the information out of the most loyal enemy by means of torture. You may have been allowed to sit as you wish but that doesn't mean that you can cheat, if you are caught cheating you are disqualified. If you want to quit now is the time, once we start writing you are no longer allowed to quit and if you fail the test you will be banned from participating in the chunin exams for five years. "

   At the mention of being banned for five years a good number of the students left the hall. After all the gutless ones had left the only teams remaining were the triplets from the mist, the team from the sand, the team from the cloud (pardon me I completely forgot about those guys earlier), some other teams from konoha and of course team Saiyuri.

   "congratulations those of you remaining, you passed, it was a test of courage. You will now move on to the next part of this exam and your next proctor will be Mitarasi Anko. Good luck and congratulations once more on passing this stage.

Did you like it? Leave a comment, leave a vote and all those other stuff. Bye bye see you guys next chapter.