Chapter 11

All the winners of the first round gathered in front of the forest of death. Anko their proctor for this part walked up to their front and started explaining the exam.

    "hello ya little worms as you know I am  mitarashi anko, I will now explain this part.

   In this forest, there are several monsters ranked level 1,2,3. A level 1 monster is yellow, a level 2 monster is grey and a level 3 monster, you'll know when you see it.

   Now inside the level 1 monster there is a hidden scroll, you have to take down the monster to get the scroll or you could snatch it from a team that has gotten theirs.

   The scroll inside the level 1 monster when opened will instantly bring out a level 3 monster, you need to defeat the level 3 monster and take the scroll that is within it, that scroll is what you will bring to the tower. Remember your scroll can always be snatched by a team lying in wait.

   Now the level 2 monster when defeated leaves a weapon that will instantly finish off the level 3 monster, but level 2 monsters are incredibly difficult to find.

  If you all could just sign a few papers to make sure that the hidden leaf is not responsible for any casualty, we can begin good luck. "

   All the teams rushed to the forest, before and anko left she told them that they had a three day limit.

   Saiyuri, boruto and Daisuke jumped through the woods in search of a level 1 monster. Saiyuri kept scanning through the forest when she caught something yellow at the corner of her eyes. "I found one." Saiyuri said and went to the direction of the monster.

   The monster was fairly large and yellow, ready to attack (please just imagine any yellow monster, I am not so good at describing, especially monsters)
As the three of them cornered the monster, it faced Saiyuri who was directly in front of it and opened its mouth and it's eyes glimmered red water flew out of its mouth in the shape of spears. Saiyuri easily maneuvered herself out of harms way. The water Spears crashed to the ground and formed a pool. "a water user, well simply use it against you. Lightning stream." Daisuke yelled and electricity flowed through the pool of water and electrocuted the monster. It faded to dust and left the scroll on the ground. Boruto picked it up. "so should we open it or what? Boruto asked." we should at least try and find a level 2 monster. "Daisuke said." no we open it now, you two fend against it while I look for the level 2 monster. "Saiyuri said. She jumped to the trees in search of the monster.

  " so here goes nothing " as they opened the scroll the area was engulfed in a blinding white light. When the light faded a growl was heard. When the light was completely gone, a ferocious looking monster was revealed.

  The monster took the shape of a lion but much bigger, it had a face that almost looked like a humans with a large white beard, it had two large red wings that draped on it's back like a Cape.  (yes I can describe this one, thumbs up for those of you who know which anime this monster is from. For those of you who don't know, it is dyus pita from godeater)

   The monster opened its mouth and growled even louder, soon other monsters began surround them including the level 2. Saiyuri suddenly came out of nowhere and slashed at the level 2 with her lighting powered sword. The monster became a scythe Saiyuri picked it up and slashed the level 3 monster before it could wreck more havoc. It crumbled to nothing along with the scythe and a golden scroll was left on the ground.

   "okay since it's getting dark, forging ahead won't do us any good so let's set camp and get some sleep." boruto suggested.

   "you're right we should set camp, this area seems relatively safe we can camp here I'll lay a Genjutsu on the area so that we can sleep without fear of attack." Saiyuri said.

      They all went to sleep for the night, to continue their quest the next day.

   It is done, did you like it, let me know if you did, also let me know if you didn't. Bye