Chapter 1

A month, exactly a month was the time given to Sasuke before his execution.

   Despite his contributions to the fourth great ninja war, the council of elders still saw him as a threat to them. So they decided that execution will be the answer they needed. Completely wiping the Uchiha clan out of existence.

   Sasuke decided to spend the last of his days with his new found love. Haruno Sakura. Much to everyone's dismay the time had come. It was exactly a month when the elders came with ANBU black Ops, and led Uchiha Sasuke to the execution grounds.

   He was content with his death if it meant peace for the people he now considered family, especially the pink haired woman he loved.

Two months later.
   Sakura had found out that she was carrying children, that belonged to Uchiha Sasuke. It gave her joy that the Uchiha legacy was not dead. Sakura knew that the village elders were afraid of the power that the Uchiha clan possessed and sought to wipe them out. But Sakura now carried the future of the Uchiha clan. It also gave her pain that these babies will never know their father.

   She took the easier way out and confided in her best friend Uzumaki Naruto. The only one that knew of her pregnancy. Naruto knew that once the elders found out about Sakura, they will  try to get rid of her. So he helped his friend leave the village under cover that she was going to learn more about medical ninjutsu.

   Sakura left konoha to the village of hidden grass where she stayed with her children.

This is just like a proluge so there will be longer chapters. Bye bye. Oh and don't forget to comment, it love constructive criticism it helps me write better work for all of you. 😘😘