Chapter 1

Anonymousette: Hey everyone. So, I'm back, and this time I did a collaboration with purpledolpin05. Um, would you like to introduce yourself?

Purpledolpin05: Hey, how's it going, folks?

Anonymousette: So, anyways, spoiler alert, this story comes with quite a few plot twists.

Purpledolpin05: This story is also a crossover so expect random characters from other Disney shows or Disney XD shows to pop in unannounced. Now, on to our young narrators to show up.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We see a dark room. Six silhouettes appeared, before a light lit up, revealing the first silhouette.

[Sitting in order: (from left) Spin, Jamie, Doy, Molly, Jenny, Bob]

"This is the story of the day I died... and went to Heaven!" a young girl with light brown skin, green eyes and black hair with purple tips named Molly Faciliar began, "Okay, so Auradon isn't exactly Heaven..."

"Ooh, heaven is a place on earth~" a squeaky voice that belongs to a tiny young boy with big brown eyes, pale skin and soft brown hair sang along.

His friends all gave him an odd look.

"Sorry, my mommy loves 80s music." The youngest boy, Doy (short for Dewey) apologized.

"So where was I...?" Molly was about to start again, before her introduction was cut off halfway by the girl sitting next to her. The second girl was a young Japanese girl with fair skin, short black hair cut in a bob, big brown eyes with a birthmark underneath her left eye.

"Wait, we're dead?!" The girl, Jenny, exclaimed in a panicked and frighten tone. "I am too young to die, I still have like 40 years of looking really cute..."

"Can I speak?" the oldest looking boy sitting next to Jenny raised a hand as Molly nodded.

"Ok...so I know I should have said this sooner, but I have always really love Jenny..." Bob, the blonde boy with blue eyes, began with an emotional tone.

Jenny started to gasp in joy as her cheeks turned pink. But her joy was short-lived once Bob finished his sentence.

"-Han's To All The Boys I've Loved before series." Bob ended, before Jenny's smile fell. "What? Bree likes reading those romantic books, so I figured I should understand her taste."

The rest of his friends responded by smacking a hand over their foreheads.

"If we were dead, we wouldn't be here right now!" An almost-13-year-old brunet boy responded his friend Jenny in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't you dare speak to my bestie that way, Spin!" an African-American girl with big poufy hair and dark eyes beside Spin smacked his arm with her headband.

"I was pointing out the facts, Jamie! As you were, Molls." Spin gave his friend, Jamie, a glare before motioning Molly to continue.

"Thanks Spin. And Jens? I was only joking! From what I've heard, Eugene starts the story of how he and Rapunzel met that way, A LOT." Molly continued.

"But he did almost die." Doy pointed out.

"Molly, why don't you have someone else start us off." Jamie turned to Molly, trying to divert the topic.

Molly lets out a sigh as she replied, "Fine."

Meantime, Spin was talking to his friends about dying.