Katsuki: I won't allowed that...

Izuku: W-Why?... You can't decide that for me...

Katsuki: Of course I can!! You're mine!!

Izuku: No! I'm not!! I'm not belongs to you! So you can't stop me for liking anyone that I want!!

Tears coming out from my eyes, Kacchan let go both of my hands and I look at him. Suddenly, my nose catch the scents, I start to coughing and panting hard. Kacchan's pheromones become even strong, strong than before. My whole body become weak and I can't move. I lie down on the futon and I look at him. My eyes open widened , this is my first time to look Kacchan piss off.. He push my body and I lying down forward, my face was on the futon.

Katsuki: You're right.. You don't belongs to me... It's pissed me off to realise that.. But, that's not a problem.

Kacchan grin at me and I had a bad feeling about it. Kacchan slip his hand under my shirt and he rubbing my back. He brush his hand from my shoulder going down to my hips. I try to move but I can't! My body become paralysed. My eyes widened open when Kacchan pull off my pants.

Izuku: N-no! Kacchan?? W- What are you doing??!

Katsuki: Can't you get it already? Oh yeah. It's your first time.. Don't worry I will be fucking gentle and look at this..You're so fucking wet already.

My face blushing when he saying like that, I can't believe this is happening to me! This is so embarrassing! My tears start to coming out more from my eyes. I don't want this to happen especially with Kacchan! I need to stop him!

Izuku: K-kacchan! Please stop all this! I don't want this! Ahhh!

I'm surprise when I feel something been shoving in my ass.. I accidentally let out a moan.

Izuku: ahhh...! W-what?? N-no! W-what are you doing, Kacchan!? S-stop it!

Katsuki: I'm putting my finger in your fucking ass.

Finger in my ass!!? He is lying right!? Again, I let out a moan every time Kacchan move his fingers inside me. I can feel the burning and pain sensation. It's like my ass is been force to open and slick keep coming out every time Kacchan pull out his fingers.

Katsuki: What the hell... you're so slippery and soft... I thing you're ready to take in more...

Izuku: ahhh! N-no!

What he mean more? What is he talking about??

Kacchan pull out his fingers off me and I breathing heavily. It's over already? I look at him, my eyes widened open to see Kacchan take off his belt and he unbutton his pants. Don't tell me, he going to enter me!? Kacchan grab my hip and pull closer to his abdomen. I can feel something hard rubbing at my ass. Kacchan put one of his hand inside his pants and other one pull his boxer down. His hard and proud cock jolt out on the air, my eyes widened. There is no way something that big fit in my ass! He hold his hard cock and point it on my ass.

Izuku: N-no way... N-no! Kacchan! Please don't do this!! Kacchan!! Kacchan!!

Even I keep calling him, he ignore me.. With my pheromones spread all over the room, kacchan already drown in rut. He unconscious, what I say he won't hear it. The one thing in his mind right now is mating with me.