Chapter 9

Finally chapter 9 is here 🤩
I'm sorry guys, many of you want Izuku to save by Aizawa but I'm a evil author 😈 and I love to bully my broccoli boy 😆 I hope you guys enjoyed it ❤️

IZUKU POV

I look at him.. he was standing in front of me.. He was tall and he wearing black jacket with white shirt.. Ash blonde colour hair... Crimson.... eyes...?  I suddenly realise, it's not Aizawa-san.. He was...

Izuku: K... Kacchan....?

He look at me with surprise and he close his nose with his hand.

Katsuki: D- Deku... You're in heat...?

It's really Kacchan...? or it's my imagination because of this heat?

I lift my hand and place on his face. He put his hand down. I brush his right cheek gently, it's like a dream to touch him like this.. he look at me with his bright crimson eyes and he put his hand on mine. Wood and spicy scent start to get stronger and it's make my head hurt and my body weak.

"Don't smell his scents."

"you don't want anything to happen right?"

Suddenly, I remember Kaminari's words yesterday and I snap back into reality. I look at Kacchan, his face already become feverish and he panting hard maybe because of my pheromones. He get closer to me and he leans his face near my ear.

Katsuki: Deku... You smell really sweet...

When he saying like that I quickly push him away from me and I close the door but Kacchan block with his hands. He push the door back to me but I try my best to hold the door from open. But I know... I can't win against Kacchan's strength, with my heat right now my body is useless and smelling Kacchan's scents make me dizzy.

Katsuki: Open this door, Deku!

Izuku: N-no! I won't!

He clicking his tongue, he hold the door with his hand and he kicking the door. The door wide open and I fall in the ground. I feel pain on my ass and my back. I look back at him, Kacchan enter my room, he close the door and I hear a clicking sound. That's mean he already lock the door. He look at me with his half conscious face, Kacchan already drown by my pheromones. This is really bad! What should I do?? I don't want anything to happen! I saw my phone on my futon, I should call Aizawa for help! I quickly stand up, I run to the futon and take my phone. When I try to dial Aizawa number, Kacchan already near me, he push me on the futon, he take the phone from me and he throwing it at the door.

Katsuki: Calling for help haa... Deku...

Kacchan pinning my both hand on the futon and he look at me with his hunger crimson eyes. He trace every angle of my body, his other hand keep touching my skin. I feel shiver running down to my spin. His hand was so warm. I should be scared but there is other feeling... its feeling so good..

Katsuki: That purple head guy told me that he confess to you.. and you going to accept his feeling...

Purple head? Did he mean Shinsou? But how he know about this? Don't tell me Shinsou told him. Kacchan grab my face and he look at me with his annoying face.