From one extreme to the other (48)

Começar do início

CHASE POV:

I was out with Dean, we were at some jewellery shop trying to find something for Bella. Dean was stuck on what to get her so he asked for my expert advise.

He was so whipped!! I know I couldn't judge, I was also whipped.

My phone began ringing and I looked at the caller ID to see Ally's name.

My heart fluttered at the thought of her even though I know she probably just wanted to be picked up.

I answered the phone, "hey princess".

I heard sniffles on the other end of the line then a voice that was not Ally's, "Chasey?" Ava questioned.

Something was wrong I could feel it.

"Ava where's Ally are you okay?" I asked, concern laced in my tone, this made Dean look at me curiously.

Ava started crying, "baby girl I need to you be a big girl and stop crying so you can tell me what happened" I attempted to soothe.

She slowly sobered up, "a man took Ally, he was really mean and me and Ally were really really scared" Ava replied before once again bursting into tears.

My heart stopped beating and anger and fear replaced any emotion I could muster.

Ally has been taken!?

By who!?

One of my enemy's!?

Tyler!?

If whoever took her so much as touches her the wrong way he will never see the light of day again.

"Ava I need you to stop crying and tell me where you are" I say softly, I don't think I had ever been so scared in my life.

I fight, a lot, my life is literally on the line, and not once have I felt the complete and utter terror I felt when Ava had told me that Ally has been taken.

"In the girls toilet near the food court" she spoke and began crying again.

"It's okay baby girl I'm coming, just stay on the line okay" I said softly, she sniffled and I heard a hesitant okay.

ALLY POV:

Slowly my eyes opened and memories filled back into my head, I was taken.

My heart began pounding as I tried to get out of the handcuffs that were on my hand before looking around.

I could see nothing, the whole place was dark and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't see where I was, I knew that I was sitting on a chair and that my hands were handcuffed behind the back of it but that is all I could detect about my situation.

I was still fully clothed which was a good sign, but I had no fucking idea where I was.

It's times like this that I wish Olivier Queen from arrow was real and had the ability to save me.

My heart was pounding at an irregular pace and I was sure it was about to jump right out of my chest but I still couldn't free myself.

Okay Allison, think.

What do you do when you are held captured?

Do I scream? But what if my capturer hears me and then does something?

But what if someone else hears me and saves me?

Before I could decide whether or not to scream I heard a door somewhere open and I instantly knew the best idea was to pretend I was still passed out.

I closed my eyes and made it look like I hadn't woken, the person who walked in turned on the light and I had to refrain from looking around at my surroundings.

"She's still out boss" I heard a familiar voice, I knew the voice but I couldn't detect where I knew it from.

"Bullshit, I'm coming in" I heard another voice, this voice I detected instantly, the cold voice and British accent, it was Tyler.

I forced myself to keep my eyes closed, maybe he would think that I was still out.

I heard footsteps approach me and soon enough I smelt Tylers familiar smell engulfing me.

He roughly grabbed my chin and pulled me up to look at him, on instinct I opened my eyes, but regretted my choice very soon after.

"Told you" he smirked, he was talking to the other man but looking at me with evil eyes.

I looked behind him at the other man and recognised him as shorty from the ring.

Oh hell.

"Hello Love" Tyler smirked at me, I didn't want to say anything to annoy him further so I didn't say anything at all.

I took the opportunity to look around at where I was, it was an empty room, a large empty room that looked a little like a warehouse, the only furniture that was in the room was the chair I was sitting on, everything else was bare.

"Is she awake?" Another voice sounded from outside, the voice was a feminine one that again was familiar.

"Yeah" Tyler replied, still smirking.

I heard heels clacking on the ground and felt myself pale when I saw who the women was.

I expected that Tyler had something to do with the whole kidnapping but I never would of thought that this other person would go so far.

"Chelsea"

________
Hi  all,

Did you expect Chelsea to also have something to do with it all.

I think most of you would have tbh.

Anyways....

- Jade xx