Chapter 8*I didn't want a divorce*

ابدأ من البداية

"Mine?" I asked and she no her head. "It's umm why?"

"I just want to know what's my new friends last name." She smiled and before I could tell her, Nicholas interrupted us.

"I thought we were going to have lunch together." Nicholas said and Geneva looked at us curious.

"I thought you were gone." I uttered.

"Why would I leave my daughter with Genoa." Nicholas took Emily from Geneva.

"It's Geneva, Mr Russo." She corrected him but he rolled his eyes sitting next to me.

"Doesn't she talk a lot and annoy you." He whispered in my ear and Geneva looked at us annoyed.

"Does Benjamin really like her?" I asked changing the whole topic and Geneva smiled.

"Yes." Of course stupid Nicholas would agree. I just wanted him to maybe say he likes no one, and he is a player.

"Mr Russo, does he like me." Geneva questioned blushing.

"Sure, Benjamin likes crazy girls like you." Nicholas continued lying so I got up and took Emily from him. "Something wrong?"

"I have to go back to the office. Bye." I wasn't jealous but listening to them decide who my children's stepmother would be hurts a lot.

Geneva is a sweet girl but I don't think I would be happy for her if Benjamin likes her back.

_______________

As soon as I came home, I started feeding Emily because I wanted to sleep after all she hardly sleeps now a days. I bathed Emily after feeding her and I quickly put her to sleep.

Me : Benjamin, Elijah should've been home hours ago! So please hurry up, he needs to sleep.

I send Benjamin a message and set on the couch waiting for Elijah to come home.

I checked my phone to see if he send me a message telling me he would be here soon but no. He left me on read.

Me : I'm waiting for Elijah!

After a couple of minutes the door bell rang and I quickly opened the door.

"Mommy." Elijah hugged me and I gave him a big kiss.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and he shook his head. "Now go get ready for a bath." He quickly ran upstairs and I looked at Benjamin who was staring at me. "You can leave now."

"You know where Elijah and I spend the whole day?" He asked shaking his head angry.

"I'm going to ask Elijah, now please leave. My son is waiting for me." Benjamin closed the door rather than leaving. "Benjamin, I don't have time for you."

"What do I look like to you?" He questioned. "You asked me to come to the hospital because you said it was an emergency but you weren't there."

"I got a ride from someone else that's why I didn't tell you which hospital I was at." I forgot to even think about a reason and now I can't even make up a lie.