Ch 4

When the dj asks for participants I run towards the stand. I am put on stage in a chair when the dj announces that I will be the one receiving a lap dance from a series of girls and I will judge the first round and then the remaining 3 girls will dance again and the crowd will judge. "Any of you fine ladies out their that want to participate come on to the stage" yells the dj. I turn to look where all the girls were starting to line up I immediately see piercing blue eyes and a flaming smile facing my direction and it's Jessica directly behind her I see leana. Her beautiful brown eyes sizing Jessica competitively. There is a total of ten girls now in line when the dj plays the first song 'cyclone' Jessica walks over to me looking seductive, facing away from me her hands trace her body while she moves to the song. Next is Leana, softly she walks around me with a single finger on my shoulder and stops behind me . she places her hands on my neck and pulls my face close to hers a breath is exchanged when she quiclky pulls away and walks to the front of me. Her hips sway and soon her song is over. The rest of the girls go and now it's judging time. The dj holds a hand over each girls head so I could take into consideration the crowds opinion. I choose leana, jessica and a brunette named cara. once again the music starts and the three girls are as seductive as possible and move with the rhythm of the music. Jessica sits on my lap and moving her hips in circles her head leaning back against me griping my neck letting out soft moans. she takes my hand placing it on her leg, out of reaction I grip her thigh while pulling up towards her body. Suddenly she's gets off and the crowd goes wild. Leanas turn. She slowly walks up to me, jerks my chair, straddles my legs. Her her hips ride my body as her breath traces my neck. She turns around, uses her hands to force open my legs and sits right in between me. Her ass scoots straight up against me and moves with the beat, I place my hands on hips just as the music stops. I'm out of breath and extremely turned on but there's still one more to go. Cara looks bro be about 19, she vouches at she walks up to me and locks eye contact. She stops and wiggles down and when she comes back up she moves her hips and slowly takes off her shirt. Her bikini is a neon pink and flatters her nicely tanned body and dark brown hair. She climbs the chair on to me pulling me into her boobs. I grip her back and work my hand down to her butt. She proceeds to ride me fast and hard. I move my hand towards the front of her hips and watch her bikini bottoms move with the friction of my body. She throws her head back in enjoyment and smiles, I wrap my arms around with my right hand griping inside her thigh just as the music stops. The dj runs on stage "wooow this is going to be tough but one of these fine young ladies needs to be rewarded for her sexy dancing" he hold a hand over each contestant and the crowd goes wild for each girl. He looks to jessica and dismisses her, she pouts and walks off the stage down the stairs. Now it's just Leana and Cara. He holds a hand over both and measures the crowd appeal. He turns to me and says "I think we have a winner" "I think we do too" I replied with a smirk. The dj looks toward the crowd and yells "Annnnnddd the winner is...."