bonus vi. daddy 3 (au) (rated m)

Start from the beginning

Kongpob raises his hand once more and whips Arthit on the same spot he's whipped earlier, Arthit groans when he feels the warmth of his own blood slightly drawling out on his skin.

Kongpob throws the whip away then he crawls over the boy and removes the vibrator inside him. Kongpob also removes the Arthit's pink frilly panties and Arthit's hardened cock springing out from its confinement. Kongpob removes the cock ring and almost immediately, Arthit's load comes spilling out.

Kongpob reaches out forward and completely removes the gag from Arthit's mouth. Arthit immediately draws out a relieved sigh, he realized it's tiring to be gagged for a long time.

"I want to hear you moaning out for me."

"Wait, daddy, can you remove the cuffs, please? I want to feel you, please?"

"Sure, baby." Kongpob kisses his wrist and removes Arthit's cuffs. Arthit stretches his hands and pulls Kongpob towards him to devour the older man's lips.

"Fuck me."

Without further ado, Kongpob pushes his cock inside Arthit.

"Still so tight."

Arthit shakes his head. "No you're just so huge, you're really stretching me so wide... oh my fuck... yes... I can feel your cock ripping my inside and fuck it's so good."

Kongpob smiles and leans forward to suck Arthit's collar bone.

In the midst of Kongpob moving his hips back and forth, he sees his phone ringing, he is about to ignore it but then he sees his ex-wife calling so he answers it. "H-hey uhm I'm kind of busy right now-"

"Kong, I'm sorry, I regret everything I did to you. I'm sorry for leaving you and our son with some other guy... but I've learned my lesson now and I want us to get back the way we were before."

"Yeah, I would like to speak to you soon but maybe not now."

"Okay Kong I'll wait for you..."

Arthit frowns and squeezes his hole around the man's cock the way he knows Kongpob loves so much and as expected, the man moans out loud, "Oh fuck baby."

Arthit smirks. "You love that daddy?"

"What the fuck? Are you fucking someone who's younger than you?! You are disgusting! And to think I even apologized and even wanted to get back with you-"

"Wait, that's not what you think-"

Arthit smirks at Kongpob and moans even louder. "Oh fuck daddy! Your huge cock feels so good inside me."

"You are such a jerk. Goodbye. I shouldn't have called you."

Kongpob throws his phone away and continues his pace. Kongpob spreads Arthit's legs wider and leaves kisses on his thighs. Arthit arches his back when he feels Kongpob's cock getting deeper inside of him.

"Oh daddy... oh fuck yes.... faster daddy."

Kongpob leans forward and trails kiss on his neck, his hips furiously bucking against the boy's already abused hole. Sounds of skin slapping against each other resound in the room along with screams and groans.

However, as soon as Kongpob shoots his load inside the boy, he pulls his limp cock out and screams, "What the hell Arthit?"

Arthit, still panting, raises his eyebrow. "What?"

"Why did you do that?"

"What did I do?"

"Don't play stupid on me. You know very well the shit that you did."