"Are you mad?--", She seized the paper from him

"Going out on a date? I would've let Irene accompanies you!", She replied with the 'disgusted' reaction.

"Wait!--",

"This is not the card", she said curiously.

"I saw this at---",

"Wow, Miss Rex, Miss McAlley and you aree...", Professor Snape came.

"Kim Taehyung, Professor", V replied.

"What are you doing here? This is not your house", Professor Snape continued.

Taehyung had an extreme fear toward Professor Snape. Both Aurobella and Irene didn't know why. He was stunned once Professor Snape talked to him. They could see that his legs were trembling.

He walked away without even gave a reply.

Professor Snape then facing toward them two.

"What is that?", He asked about the paper.

"No, nothing", Irene replied nervously.

"It is a picture.. "

"of my grandmother--", Aurobella snapped.

"Which is a personal thing--", she stuttered.

Even though, it was hard to believe, with a hard feeling, he just ignored about the paper. Because Professor Snape wasn't an idiot.

"Here are you timetables, don't lose it... I won't give any copy", he said while handing the timetables.

Once he walked away, Aurobella started whining. It was about the timetable, it was right that they'll had their potion class with Professor Snape this afternoon.

"Where is the womping willow's tree?", She sighed.

"Don't worry, Bella.. you can see the womping willow's tree from the green house--", Irene replied.

"Any advice, you can ask Professor Sprout", she continued.

"Yae--", she nodded.

"By the way.. let's us eat, I'm hella hungry", Aurobella rubbed her stomach.

~

"We will have our 'charms' class after this, will us?", Aurobella asked.

"Yup--", Irene nodded.

"Get ready your wand", Jin interrupted. They came across Jin on their way to the class.

The Charm Classroom (Classroom 2E) was located on the third floor, on the Charms corridor. It was nearby another classroom.

"Jin?", Aurobella surprised.

"Irene.. this was the guy that got into Professor Dumbledore's office with me yesterday", she continued

"But, surprisingly... His fault was hilarious", she laughed and slapped Jin's shoulder.

"What was it", Irene was curious but laughed at the same time.