Chapter 1• Big Daddy Dick!

•Adonis•
"So do you got any of that weed left from last time" I asked trying to stay focused on the upper part of his body instead of every down below our boa got me hot. "Nah but I do got some else that can getter you real fucked up, if you down to try that shit" he said while rubbing his hands together then leading me into his room.

"Shih I guess as long as I'll be able to drive back home after" I said while rubbing the back of my neck. I wasn't rlly sure on how strong this shit was gone be but I was down to try it. "Mane you gone be str8 just wait a few mins before you leave, after we smoke, ight?" He said while looking back and forth from me then to the weed he was rollin up. "Ight bet" I said trying not to sound to worried about how hard this shit gone hit me.

After about 5 mins later Jovonnie walked back into the room after going out to find his lighter from in the living room. "Ight here we gooo" he said with a huge ass smile, walking back over to the bed which is where I was sitting, he took about 3 puffs before handing it over to me. I didn't rlly care or not that we were smoking from the same blunt because we've done it before and he was fine with it so I was to. Next thing I know we both ended up stretched out across his bed looking up at his ceiling fan going around and around, next thing i know I feel my self dozing off.

"Aye Adonis, yo wake up mane!" Someone said as I started to open my eyes and raise up off the bed. It was Jovonnie tapping me and shaking me to wake up "damn mane yo ass was knocked tf out" he said while chuckling and Turing on the tv "shit what time is it!" I asked while standing up making myself get real light headed after getting up so fast. Jovonnie looked at me with wide eyes before pulling his phon out and looking at the time "it's 11:35" he said dragging out the 11. Fuck I can't believe I've been over here for 7 hours! Shit mane my dad gone kill me! "Fuck I gotta go" I said while gathering my things making sure I had everything "nah hold tf up nigga, gone head and cough up my money" he said standing up then putting his phone in his pocket, fuck I forgot I don't have no more money, I had spent all that shit on dumb fuck ass Starbucks.

"Omgah Jovonnie look, I don't have it right now but if you give me a day or two I can get it from my dad, cause he always given me money" I said kinda scared and worried that he would say no and end up trying to kill me or some shit like them mfs do in movies and shit. "Nah lil mane you know you supposed to have my money every time you come over here to smoke" he said making me think about how this gone go. "Matter fact scratch that" he said while rubbing his beard "I want you to do some for me" he said while looking at me with a smirk on his face, I just stood there a lil scared I ain't even gone lie cause this nigga way bigger and taller than me so I would only be able to throw a few punches before he shot my ass. "CMERE MANE AND STOP FUCKIN PLAYIN WIT ME DAMN!" He said yelling which made me jump like a lil scared ass cat. I walked over to him and stood in front of him lookin down at my feet.

He sat down on his bed in front of me and started to unbuckle his pants "NOW GET ON THEM KNEES AND SUCK MY DICK!" He said making me jump again before I started to get down on my knees, one part of me rlly wanted to do this and has been wait forever for this to happen, but the other side was telling me to run as fast as I could and never come back. "Cmon na stop playing and suck my shit before I fuck yo mouth up" he said before grabbing me by my head and forcing me down on his big ass dick. I was low key scared asf cause his shit big like big big, and I'm not tryna die by choking on dick. So I started to do as he asked and bobbing my head up and down speeding up y paste and spitting all over his shit, slobbin and gagging all at the same time. But once I started to speed up he had got up then started to fuck the shit outta my throat! I started to gag uncontrollably and my slob and spit was dripping and swinging all over the place "Aye look up at me when you suckin my dick Ight" he said while taking his dick out of my mouth then slapping it onto my lips, then sticking it right back down in my throat.

He removed his hands from around my neck then sat back down on the bed while I was still suckin his dick in full speed, while gagging and looking up to him while he was looking down on me biting his bottom lip. "Awwww yeahhhh, baby suck that shit like yo life depend on it" after he said that I started to go down and lick his balls then back up to suck his dick. •2 mins later• I got slob all over my face and I'm surprised this nigga ain't bus yet "FUCK IM FINNA CUM KEEP SUCKIN MY SHIT DONT STOP!" He said making me speed up a little more deep throating his shit "AHHH AHHH FUCKKK!" He said before cumming in the back of my throat, so I decided to swallow it, shihh I know it may seem nasty but his shit was good ain't even gone lie. "Fuck! You can suck some dick mane!" He said while smiling like he just found 10,000 dollars.

"How my kids taste" he asked still smiling lookin down on me, i know y'all might think I'm crazy for this but oh well "shit was good" I said with a smirk on my face "mhm that's what I'm talm bout, Look don't tell nobody about what you just did ight?" He said switching back to his serious face with a deep voice which shocked me a little but I wasn't rlly scared no more, so I just shook my head "Ight now cmere and give daddy a kiss" he said before picking me up off my knees and giving me a wet sloppy kiss.

•OKAY SO I KNOW I AINT BEEN WRITING RLLY FOR A WHILE BUT I TRY IK YALL PROLLY BE MAD AT ME BUT TRUST ME I GOT A LOT COMING FOR THIS STORY AND I JUST WNT YALL TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!! JUST TO LET YALL KNOW IM JUST GETTING STARTED AND I GOT MORE SHIT IN STORE FOR YALL!!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT LOVE YALL!!!❤️❤️❤️•