Chapter 13: Snowfight!!!!!

{~Jess POV~}

**

One week later

**

Meh, what can I say. Plan A didn't work, so I'm going to have to go to the extreme. And there was only one thing I could do to get back at both of them.

I was going to break them up.

But I couldn't do it alone.

"You're joking, right? You can't just split a happy couple up!" said Steph after I told the guys what I was going to do. I rolled my eyes.

"Steph, this is Jamie and Spencer we're talking about. No mercy, remember?" I said, rubbing my arms to keep warm. We were outside, randomly walking along campus, and it was cold. The clouds still threatened to burst at any moment, and the weather man had already announced it was going to snow.

"Oh yeah. OK, let's go for it! How are we gonna do it?" she asked, glancing up at the sky, hoping it would snow.

"Well, I was thinking...because Spencer obviously forgave Jamie for whatever she did, we could try and convince him that he shouldn't have forgiven her, and then he'd maybe go into another breakdown, and we could tell the school about his second breakdown over Jamie. Also, Jamie would be hurt that he broke up with her so everybody's happy! Or rather, unhappy..."

"Sounds good. When do we start?"

**

Saturday arrived, and I was pleased to see a whirling snow storm dancing in ferocious mid-late January winds. This would mean snow fights later, and possibly a competition on who's got the biggest snowball, and by snowball I mean things the size of boulders, not things you can throw unless you're King Kong.

I pulled on some black skinny jeans, a plain black t-shirt and an ancient black ACDC hoodie which I adored (No, I'm not a Goth, I just like black). I then put on my black trainers with mine and my friend's names signed in neon highlighters. I rolled the sleeves up and tied a random assortment of rubber bands hair bands and string bands round my wrists before strolling downstairs talking animatedly with Steph.

I was enjoying my Saturday brunch before I saw Jamie and Spencer sucking face two tables away. I gagged and turned my head away. All of my friends knew about my plan to split them up and heartily agreed with it. Michelle got where I was looking at and instantly looked at her plate. I knew what she meant - disgusting.

We finished brunch and headed to our rooms to chill, waiting for the snow to stop before heading out. Me and Steph were alone for a while, so I decided to tackle her on Jared.

"Steph," I said, spinning round on my swivel chair to face her.

"Mm..." she said, doing the same.

"About you and Jared." I said. She groaned.

"Oh dear god, do you have to start on me about that?!"

"It's what best friends are for!" She groaned again and gestured for me to proceed. "Right, well. What did you talk about in his room?"

"Well it was basically a load of stuff about us spending more time together and stuff, that's why you've seen a bit less of me recently," That made a lot of sense, I had been wondering where she was going to.

"Oooh, that makes sense. And when you said you didn't kiss and I thought you were lying? Did you kiss?" She sighed and nodded. I grinned, triumphant. I still had my first kiss to come, my first boyfriend even. "Knew it! Right boring stuff over, it's like drizzling snow out there so let's go play!!" she laughed at my remark.