Osaka High's Models ~Part Four~

This is episode 7 of the Jdrama for anyone who is wondering. Also please no hate! This is all for fun.

Y/n, Mizuki, Sano, Nakatsu and Nanba were all in the workplace. Akiha booked it for few hours so all have to be fast before the time runs out. But first everyone was taking everything in. Mizuki and Y/n runnin aside each other as if their two curious children. They both held the railing of the staircase, looking over it. Y/n looked over her shoulder to see Nanba staring. She raised her eyebrow at him but he went to Nakatsu. Ugh, this ignoring is beginning to drive Y/n crazy! They all enter a room with mannequins and various props. Spotlights on the ceiling. The walls were white as the floor was wooden. It maked Y/n's boot noises come louder which she weirdly liked so she stomped a bit. Akiha came from out a random door.

'It feels fresh, right?!'

Y/n raised her eyebrow at her aunt's comment, not understanding fully what she means. Mizuki took Y/n's arm and dragged her. Mizuki and Y/n went to the camera. Before Mizuki could touch, Akiha screamed.

'Aaah! Don't touch the camera.' Akiha went to a chain. 'Y/n, come help!'

Y/n just nod and walked over. She took the chain and began pulling. This is heavier then it looks! She heard a sound so looked up to see the ceiling windows closing. When it was fully close, Y/n let go but then curse.

'What's wrong?' Her aunt looked with worry.

'Fuck, the cuts on my hands. I never treated them.' Y/n groaned.

Few small cuts on her palms reopened. Her aunt took Y/n's hands before whistling.

'Nanba! In the room over this one are bandages and such.'

She pushed Y/n to Nanba's way so Y/n glared.

'I can do it alone!'

'That's why their still not taken care of...' Her aunt mumbled while walking away.

'Euhm, sure. Come.' Nanba awkwardly said.

Y/n nod. Both exit and walk to the room over the one they were in. As they enter, it looked like the exact room but without the props and such. Nanba walked to the corner so Y/n followed. It had a first aid kit on the desk. He clicked it open then took various of medicine out. Eventually he got some tissues and bandaids. Y/n now remembers something weird but she liked wearing bandaids as a child. Now that she thinks about it, she was a really weird child back in the day. The silence between you and Nanba wasn't the usual comfortable silence but an awkward. As if both were trying to speak but neither knew what to say. So Y/n choose to speak first.

'Hey, Nanba...'

'Yes?' He looked over as he was searching the right medicine bottle.

Y/n was nwo out of ideas of how to start this awkward conversation. Nanba must have noticed because he changed the topic.

'Let's wash your hands first; their dirty.'

He took her wrist and dragged her to a nearby sink. Y/n isn't even gonna question why they have a sink right here. Y/n took the soap and washed her hands. Before she could wash the soap off, Nanba complained.

'You should wash them better! The wounds are probally infected.'

He took her hands and washed them for her. Y/n just stared with confusion before sighing.

'You keep treating me like a child.'

'Then stop acting like one.' Nanba defended.