The Long-Name Festival ~Part One~

This is episode 7 of the drama for anyone who wants to know. No hate please! I make these for fun.

Y/n walked down the hall. She ruffled her hair. It was fluffy since she took a shower two hours ago. She entered the hall where Mizuki's dorm is. But she froze when she saw Sano and Nakatsu speaking. Y/n walked closer to hear what their saying. The two to speak and stand so close is weird. Suddenly Sano hugged Nakatsu. Nakatsu looked shocked.

'This is very common.' Sano suddenly said. 'Frienship between men.' He pat Nakatsu back then let go while saying, 'It's a hug. A hug.'

he casually walked away after picking his bag up. Nakatsu yelling in happiness a hug then left. Y/n quickly ran then went aside Sano. She playfully punched his arm.

'And I don't get a hug?'

Sano looked then rolled his eyes. He pushed her away playfully.

'Your not a man.'

Y/n rolled her eyes. Sano did his arm around her shoulders and rubbed her arm a bit to signal "fiiine, here's your hug!". Many don't know but Sano and Y/n actually have a sister-brother like relationship. Many get surprised when they see they are even friends. Sano had to go away so Y/n went to the canteen. Hope Nanba has candy for her... She walked down the small steps and went to Nanba. And indeed he had food for her already ready! She flopped aside him in a chair and began stuffing her mouth. Nakao came and whispered to Nanba. Nanba turned in shock and asked,

'The Legend of the Delayed Star festival!'

'That's a mouth full...' Y/n mumbled at the long name.

'Yes.' Nakao whispered then got up since everyone was already staring. 'It was about 50 years ago!' He began, walking around as if he's some kind of professor. 'From Osaka High and St Blossoms High... there was a couple that was the envy of everyone.'

'So long ago...' Taiki said while looking up in the air as if he's imagining the couple.

'Yes!' Nakao said to signal he's gonna continue talking. This is gonna be a long Legend so Y/n maked herself comfy against the chair back and legs on Nanba's lap but he didn't seem bothered. He even placed a hand on her leg to keep them from falling. 'Legend has it, on August 7th, they vowed to love each other for eternity. The couple who makes it to Osaka High's rooftop. Their love...' Nakao leaned to Nanba who was grinning as if it's the best thing he ever heard. 'Will last forever!'

Nanba turned to Y/n with a grin. 'Wanna go to the roofto-' Y/n cut him off by punching his head so his head went back to Nakao. He casually spoke again as if it never happened. 'It's precisely one month after the Star Festival. That's why it's called the Delayed Star Festival.'

'Then I wanna go with my girlfriend.' One boy at the end of the table fanboyed.

'Me too!' The boy over him yelled.

'Me too!' Another yelled. Atleast everyone yelled it. nanba turned around like crazy to eye all the boys then turned back, looking shocked.

'Everyone... all have girlfriends?'

Y/n stared before she laughed making atleast everyone turn in shock. She almost fell out her chair but pushed on Nanba's legs to keep herself up. She finally calmed down and leaned to him.

'You act as if you own every girl but you don't have a girlfriend? You're such a loser!' Y/n said before taking her candy bag and eating it.