There's A Girl In Osaka?! ~Part One~

It's been a while since I updated but it's because I was busy making my Monster High Scenario book so please check it out! This is episode 12 of the Jdrama.

When this book is finished, I will make a Mei-chan No Shitsuji book so please look forward to it.

Everyone was together, all in the canteen. They were all cheering about Sano and Sekime for their wins. Sekime came third place in the 400m hurdle and Sano second in high jump. Y/n stood aside Mizuki, sipping a smoothie that Nanba bought her. Nakatsu at Mizuki's other side, just clapping his hands for his two friends. Y/n noticed Nakao drag Sekime out the crowd and said.

'Say now the national rally is over. We can finally concentrate on the school activity.'

'What activity?' Both Y/n and Sekime asked.

Y/n was even more confused since Sekime has been here longer and also doesn't know. So she slided to Nanba before asking what activity. Before he could give her an answer, Sawatari came running in, speaking.

'We can never forget about that!' He cheerfully said then pointed. 'Don't forget!' Then he jogged down the canteen steps before standing in the middle of the room. 'When the fall arrives-'

Megumi went forward, opening a big paper that had some kanjis. Megumi dramatically yelled,

'Osaka High Fesitval!' The second he announced it, cheers loudly went.

'How many festivals does this school have?' Y/n groaned as Nanba chuckled at her.

He didn't answer since he knew she was being sarcastic. He just rubbed her back then listened to Sawatari.

'The festival is not a competition between dorms, it's between classes. The class with most business... will get a special price.'

Cheers went again. Nanba wanted to hug Y/n in joy but she pushed a hand in his face which confused him.

'We aren't in the same class, idiot.' She said with a roll of her eyes. Nanba stared but then smiled.

'I know, I just wanna hug you.'

Y/n groaned when he bear hugged her. She tried pushing him off but then gave up and just wrapped on arm around his waist while the other held her smoothie. Suddenly Sano stormed over which confused the two but he just took Y/n's ear which maked her curse as she got dragged off. When the two outside, Sano glared.

'What?' Y/n glared back but more in confusion then anger.

'Why are you and Nanba so close?'

'Oooh...' Y/n lazy said. 'Me and Nanba are together.'

All Y/n got was Sano staring at her. So Y/n awkward shifted in her place before slow sipping her straw.

'Why didn't I know?!' Sano yelled making Y/n curse as she almost spilled her drink.

'For fuck sack, Sano!' She wiped her shirt to make sure it's still clean. 'What does it matter?'

'You usually tell me everything.'

'Well, telling you how me and Nanba danced and kissed is a fucking awkward conversation!' Y/n yelled, becoming to feel uncomfortable about this topic. 'Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to bed.'

She slow walked backwards then ran back inside before he can start the weird conversation again.