Osaka High's models ~Part Two~

This is Episode 8 of the drama. Please no hate! This is all for fun! I know it's short but it's night and I'm really tired so... yeah. Just enjoy.

Y/n woke up. She was panting, sweating like crazy. Her father... She just saw him die. She quickly rushed to her lamp before turning it on, wanting some light to assure her this isn't a dream anymore. She was in her dorm room. She sigh in relief then just sat down on the bed.

She sat for a half hour, thinking nothing and just sitting there. Normally when she wakes up, she will go on her phone or just practice guitar but now... she had no energie to do any of that. Eventually she got up and took a shower to get the sweat smell away. She took her usual clothes and walked out the dorm. But of course the first person she had to meet was Nanba. He stared which confused her. Suddenly he leaned to her.

'Are you okay? You look like you cried...'

'I'm fine. Out my way.'

Y/n pushed him aside and walked through the hall. But Nanba wasn't having it, he knew something was wrong. He quickly rushed to her side.

'So a new semester! Excited?'

'Am I excited to go rot in some stupid class?' Y/n turned with a glare. 'No!'

'See! I knew you weren't okay! Your acting different.' He pointed his finger at her face.

She just rolled her eyes and walked through the halls to the canteen. She felt nervous to touch anything or do anything. She felt as if she was still in her nightmare. She went to the vending machine. The canteen was filled with students wearing their uniform, all chatting about how the new semester will be either more boring or more exciting. Y/n shakingly tapped the vending machine buttons.

'Euhm, Y/n... You need to push yen in to use it.' Nanba awkwardly said.

'Ow... have any?' She turned to him.

He ruffled his pockets before taking out some and giving it. she pushed the yen in the vending machine then pushed the buttons again. Her candy fell down so she took it. Then she used the left over yen to buy a soda. Then she went to where Sano sat. She sat between him and Taiki.

'You should eat healthy food. Not just candy.' Nanba said, sitting aside Nakao, over Taiki.

'Well, guess what. I love candy.' Y/n glared.

'Just trying to help you.' Nanba shrugged.

'How do you not gain weight?' Sano mumbled.

'That's your biggest problem out of all of this? Not that everyone keeps acting as if their on some Jdrama. Or that Nanba magically keeps having money or that we all ignoring the fact that Nakao is gay. Or that Taiki can see ghosts!' Y/n annoyed ranted, glaring.

The boys sweatdrop. One asking if Y/n's on her period or something. All Y/n did was throw her middle finger up at them. Y/n knew they weren't trying to be mean or such but Y/n knew this was gonna be her bad day. While eating, Nanba kept bugging her and Sano questioning her. Y/n didnd't know what came over her, but she just took Sano's noodle bowl and threw it at Nanba so he quickly went backwards making him fall off his chair. This of course had everyone's attenion.

'I don't you fucking telling me what to do like a child! Just leave me alone for fuck sake already!'

She angry kicked the table making it move a bit before she left and stormed out the canteen. The canteen just had awkward silence.

Y/n was storming to... well nowhere. She just storming around to let out stress. Her mind now racing about what a bad thing she just done. She angry kicked a small table making the vase on it fall and break. Y/n cursed before quickly crouching down. She picked the big pieces up then the small ones. But she was careless so she got cuts on her palm making her curse.

'Nothing is going my way...' She mumbled while getting up.

She layed the pieces down then went to the staircase. She knew being angry won't solve anything so her mother probally has an idea. She jogged up the steps then knocked on the door. Then opened it and walked to the sofa, not caring if she isn't allowed in or not. She flopped down and watched her mother talking on the phone. She excused herself then looked at Y/n while covering the phone bottom.

'I know that glare. Another nightmare?'

'It was different. It felt too real... I took my anger out on Nanba so now I feel bad.' Y/n confessed while doing her head back with a groan.

She yelled when something hit her lap. She looked down to see a magazine called An-An.

'Your aunt is photoshooting for that. Now go, I have stuff to do.'

'Yeah, yeah!'

Y/n rolled her eyes while walking to the door. What does this have to do with anything?! Y/n turned the magazine in annoyance. Her aunt lives close by so she can just walk to it. Y/n opened the magazine while walking. It was fashion. From child fashion to old people fashion. Y/n just gave a sarcastic chuckle before cursing when she felt throbbing in hand. She looked to see the cuts on her hands were reopened. She cursed and wiped a blood spot off the magazine. But while doing, she hit someone who exit Umeda's office.

'Aw! Watch it!'

When she looked up, she saw it was Nanba. They both just stare at each other. Before Y/n could speak, Nanba quickly looked down and walked away. Great, now he's ignoring her. Y/n just sigh before entering Umeda's office.

'Hey! Know where my aunt is?'

'That woman?!' Umeda turned fast, looking disgust thinking she really thinks he knows where that woman is. 'Probally at the track field.' he sighed when noticing Y/n desperate eyes.

Y/n just nod then walked away. Akiha is trying to capture all of Sano's good moments for some reason but whatever.

Y/n arrived at the trackfield to see Akiha indeed there. She held her camera high.

'Hey, aunt!'

'Niece. How nice to see you!' She smiled but then frowned at Y/n's emotionless eyes. 'Or not.'

'Mother said you can help me.' Y/n held up the magazine between her index and middle finger.

She stared before she smiled and said,

'Anything for my niece!'