Treasure Hunt ~Part Two~

This is episode 6 of the drama for everyone who wants to know. Please no hate~!

Y/n was watching the boys running around, all fighting because they want the treasure. A hand went on her shoulder so she quickly turned. Mizuki.

'What's wrong?' Y/n raised her eyebrow at her friends pale face.

'My parents came back so I have to go.'

'... okay?' Y/n was confused to why she's so scared.

'Don't tell the others, okay?' Mizuki panicked so Y/n quickly nod.

She ran off then. Y/n just shrugged her weirdness off and turned. When she did, everyone was gone. Y/n just shrugged again and walked to the canteen. Sano sat there, eating a snack bar. Y/n jumped down the small steps and sat over him. She just lazy did her chin on her palm and asked,

'So? How was your "vacation"?'

'Just training and reading.'

'Wooow...' Y/n rolled her eyes. 'Mizuki and you?'

'What about us?' Sano looked up fast which maked Y/n smirk.

'What was with that fast reaction?' Y/n leaned to him with a smug look.

'If you think me and Mizuki are a thing, your wrong.'

'You sure?' Y/n teased.

'You and Nanba?' Sano suddenly asked with a teasing smirk.

'Fuck you!' Y/n yelled quickly.

She just got up and stormed off. After a whole night of laying awake, wondering about why she always gets so embarrassed and feeling weird around Nanba. She still doesn't know why. Either she is just stupid or doesn't want to know the real answer. Y/n sighed as she walked out the school building, to the garden of the school. But on the way, she got across half of dorm 2 being weird. Nakao held a metal detector. Two boys held notebooks, running around. Taiki was looking in the bushes. And Nanba was crouched down, looking as if he gave up on searching the treasure.

'The treasures are not necessary made of metal, right?' Nanba complained, wiping his hair out his face.

'Of course the treasures are made of metal. Didn't we learn that from our elementary textbooks?' Nakao chuckled while spinning around with the metal detector pointing at the floor.

'Oh, yeah? Pardon me.' Nanba said.

Y/n walked over to them. When Nanba looked at Y/n, he smirked and pointed at her.

'I found my treasure.'

'... fuck you!' Y/n kicked him so he fell into the bush. 'Fucking playboy.' Y/n huffed.

Y/n heard the sound of footsteps stomping over so she turned. Nakatsu stormed over, looking angry but trying to keep it together at the same time. Nanba quickly jumped out the bush and looked.

'Oh! Nakatsu! You're back just in time. We're doing a Treasure Hunt.' A boy with an orange shirt said all excited.

Nakatsu's response? Scream in his face making the poor boy lean back with a "what the fuck" look. Then Nakatsu continued walking. Nanba and Y/n share a look of confusion then back at the scene.

'Nakatsu! You really need to help these losers, their so not gonna find it.' Y/n yelled so Nakatsu could hear her.

'I'm not helping!' He yelled back.