Man whore

Last night was amazing.  I never knew the female body could do such things.  Does this mean I'm not a virgin anymore? Am I a man whore?  Is the earth not actually flat? I have so many questions! I'm so glad it's the weekend. My teacher Ms. Harrison didn't assign us any homework, so my day is pretty much free. Going to the park doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. I only live about two miles away, so it's not that long of a walk.
At the park I met this girl named Veronica. She was nice, and apparently she sits behind me in English. She has brown hair with dull brown eyes and really isn't really that different from any of the other girls at my school, but she makes up for it with her odd sense of humor I guess.  As we were talking, she made this really weird joke about me having a small weird looking penis, and I was like "yea, like you would know about tha...waitttt a minute...AMBERRRR!
I grabbed my bike and peddled my way to her house as fast as I could.  Remembering that I forgot my helmet, I started to wonder if I should slow down. No, this is urgent, I said to myself. Risking it all, I arrived at her house unharmed. I threw a pebble at her already cracked window.
She opened with window wearing little to no clothing. "What do you want," she said with a straight face wearing only a perfectly fitting white bra.
"So, uh, I was at the park today and this girl came up to me and said something about my small, weirdly shaped penis."
"What about it," amber replied unsurprised of what I had said.
"Well, how does she know about it," I replied
"Oh, I think I was talking about it with Jessica"
"YOU WHOREEEEE," I scream at her kicking up the kickstand to my bike and riding off. How could she do such a thing I thought to myself.  The next day at school I walked past amber in the hallway.  I thought about saying something to her, but after she talked to her friends about my weird penis I don't even know if I know her anymore.  Since when did girls have such high standards for penises?  Anyways, I'm going to bed.