Chapter 26: I Got A Broken Nose

Start from the beginning

He smirked "I got a broken nose"

Are you kidding me? It is when I had gotten kidnapped he suddenly cared abi? If he liked he would apologize till the sun went down I would not hear that apology. Did I have to get my self killed before my brother cared? Well then, at least I knew now.

"Don't worry Hannah, you'll be discharged in a few, you only bled a lot, nothing much. " Jordan said, nodding. The look Alexis was giving Jordan could spoil egg.

"Why do I feel like gutting you right now? " he glowered

And right then, I felt the most painful thing I had ever experienced. I couldn't believe I forgot about the stitches. It was only when pain shot through me then I realized, oh hell... I'm not alright.

**** yada yada yada ****

It was good to be back and kicking. I still didn't want to go home, I wanted to stay with Alexis. Jordan drove us to Alexis home with Speed, his Bugatti Veyron. Once at Alexis's we hopped off his car and walked in. Alexis's house smelt like Vanilla, just like him.

"Who's hungry? " Alexis called from the kitchen.

"You shouldn't be cooking, Alex. Your wrist" Jordan pointed at the cast, a disapproving frown on his face.

"Since when has anything ever stopped me from cooking? " Alexis asked incredulously, putting a hand on his hip.

Jordan opened his mouth to interject, but thought against it and sighed, nodding in defeat.

"So, I'm making pancakes with scrambled eggs. I've got juice in the fridge and some beer? Who the hell put beer in my fridge? " Alexis asked in disbelief.

"You don't drink beer? " I peered

"Nah, I hardly ever do. I hate getting wasted and not knowing what happens a few hours of my life especially when I could avoid it. " Alexis answered, putting on an apron

"Oh" was my dumb reply, I mean how could I answer that?

"Yeah chica " he replied.

Jordan's phone rang. He begrudgingly picked it up "Hello... I was at the hospital. No, now I'm at Alexis's...yes that is a guarantee -no no, I don't have any distractions I -" Jordan's face creased as the person on the other line kept talking "yes father. Yes father. Yes father. Of course, I'll be right there"

He dropped the phone and sighed. Jordan looked stressed, his eyes had dark bags underneath them, his hair grew longer, now reaching his jaw. Jordan got up and sent us an apologetic smile.

"Dad again? " Alexis guessed

"Yeah... " Jordan answered, sounding breathless.

Alexis took his eyes off the food and sent Jordan a pitiful smile "it'll be okay tio "

Jordan gave a curt nod and rushed out, leaving both Alexis and I. I smiled at Alexis and he smiled back, showing his pearly whites. Now I had one thing in mind. Why the hell was Alexis crying when that man touched him? I mean, I thought I didn't see it but I knew I saw it. I wanted to know what he could have done that hurt Alex so much that he began crying, I turned to find him swaying his hips and snapping his fingers as he hummed softly. He didn't deserve anything we went through a week ago, none of us did.

"Alexis... " I called softly. That was enough for me to get his attention. Alexis turned and arched a perfectly carved eyebrow. "Um... The day we were kidnapped, y-you were crying when that man touched you, what did he do? "