13: 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜.

Start from the beginning

And to Reese most of her interactions were based off of vibes but with Isaiah is was different. But she couldn't explain it.

Even though he annoyed the shit out of her and did stupid shit she knew he was a good guy. But whether she could trust him was a whole different story.

Reese ignored Ezra's rude nature and focus her attention on something else.

Or someone else.

Reese shifted her gaze to Colin's table where he sat along with half of the soccer team. She didn't fail to notice the brunette next to him.

Reese's gaze fell onto Arabella. A wave of jealousy washed over her as she watch their group of friends.

As if sensing someone was staring Colin look up and right that second Reese had managed to avoid eye contact with Colin.

She then remembered that she around people who were supposed to be her friends but she wanted nothing than to sit with Colin and the group.

She hated the way things were but she hated it something even more that. Colin was the reason things were as they seem.

Reese felt a hand on her back she looked up at Isaiah who sent her a small smile.

"I'm guys I'm gonna drop Reese off at her next class since lunch will be over soon." Isaiah said grabbing Reese's by the hand and taking her bag.

Reese bid goodbye to the group as she followed Isaiah out the cafeteria knowing that Colin was watching the two.

As soon as they were in the hallway Reese stepped away from Isaiah not wanting him to touch her. It was like she felt the jolt of electricity surge through her.

Isaiah handed Reese her backpack as they walked towards her locker. Both not uttering a word to one another.

Reese had expected Isaiah to leave and go back to his friends instead he stayed put leaning against her locker.

"You know if you're gonna keep stealing glances at Colin while we are supposed to be friends or whatever people are gonna notice something is off." Isaiah deadpanned causing Reese to look up at him.

Reese gave him a 'really' look before getting the books for her next class from her locker.

"Look I really don't have time for this." Reese said turning on her heel.

Something about seeing Colin today just ticked her off. This whole carefree Colin was pissing her off.

Reese was growing more and more frustrated by Isaiah by the second because even though he is doing nothing wrong he was adding to the problem.

She was in no mood to put up with Isaiah and he hardly knew why. It wasn't his fault.

"Oh and if I hadn't made it clear to you. Keep your hands to yourself." Reese said before stalking way to her next class.

She couldnt take it anymore. She just wanted nothing more to be left alone. Because it seemed lime she was the only person who cared about today.