12: 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢.

Start from the beginning

At least not for today anyway.

Because she knew for a fact that Colin wouldn't be at school. Today marked the day every year that Colin and his friends would ditch school. They did it every year like a tradition.

The y would ditch to hang out at the lake house. Reese had always gone with Colin almost every year. Back then they both were inseparable but Its been two years since Reese had visited that place.She just couldn't bring herself to go back. In fact she wouldn't go back.

It just didnt feel right going.

Not when everything felt out of place. No when she felt out of place.

Before Reese knew it she was already standing in front of Isaiah. She mentally scoffed and resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

She was so annoyed at everything and everyone around her. She couldnt help it. She kept her mouth shut so she wouldn't snap at anyone.

It wasnt anyone's fault. She just wasnt feeling up to it today. She felt physically sick to her stomach.

A part of her felt terrible about being horrible to Camille this morning. Its just that today was really hard for her.

It was hard for Camille too. Its just that Camille has dealt with it. And Reese well she hadn't quite made her peace yet.

"Hey, Cami." Isaiah greeted with a heart warming smile. Camille offered him a smile  in return.He made no attempt to make conversation with Reese.

Mainly because she had her resting bitch face on. And seemed totally unaproachable. Which wasn't really anything new.

But Isaiah spotted the dark cloud above her head when she walked into the school building. He was worried that she might be sinking deeper into the whole.

He didn't want to pry but if she needed someone to pull her up with some rope he didnt mind doing that for her.

"I actually have to get to class so I will see you guys." Camille said gleefully making up a story so she could leave the two of them alone to talk.

She had been planning this all day somehow hoping Isaiah could help cheer Reese up considering what today was.

She knew Reese would lie to her and tell her she was okay to spare her feelings but she wanted Reese to talk to somebody who might have been through the same thing.

Reese knew all about Camille's plan to get her alone with Isaiah but she let it slide since Camille wanted no part in Reese's plan to destroy Colin.

But she also got the sense that Camille was forcing them togther again. Not mention she knew Camille had to go searching for Griffin.

She just hoped Camille doesn't chicken out when she has to ask him out.

"Hey Cam, you should really join us for lunch later, yeah?" Isaiah asked with a cheeky smile before Camille left without bothering to give him an answer.

Isaiah turned to look at Reese who raised a brow at him.

Why did he invite Cami?