Becky and Sam

I've been dating Sam for 6 months and today is our 6 month anniversary so I wanted to do something special for him. So I got us a dinner reservations, for 6:00 tonight. Then after that we come back to my place and we just hang out.

*5:30- doorbell rings*

Becky: hey babe!

Sam: hey!

Becky: so I have dinner plans at 6:00 r u ready to go?

Sam: yep r u?

Becky: yea, let's go.

Sam: ok

*at dinner*

B: so after this i was thinkin we go back to my place.

S: no i have something planned for us at my place. Is that ok?

B: that's fine

S: great:

*after dinner-sams house*

S: ok are u ready?

B: ya

S: open your eyes?

*opens eyes*

B: OMG SAM THIS IS WONDERFUL!

S: u think?

B: oh yes

There were rose pedals leading up to his room and candles everywhere the lights were dim and then he gave me a bracelet .

B: oh I love it

S: good now u wanna go upstairs?

B: sure

Sam: ok

Then he picks me up and carries me up the stairs and lays me on his bed. It was so romantic. Them I say to him..."I'm ready"

S: are u sure?

B: yes

So I get on my knees and push him against the wall and we start making out. He then starts to unbutton my shirt and I unbuckle his belt and take his pants off then we break the kiss long enough for me to take off his shirt and him to remove my shorts. We begin to kiss again and now he only has his underwear on. He take my shirt off and start to unhook my bra. And I can feel him getting hard. Then he pushes me on the bed and takes off my bra and underwear. I then take off his underwear and we are both completely naked. He looks at me for access and I nod my head, he then goes inside me and starts to thrust. He wasn't my first so he started going fast and hard. I looked at him and started to moan. He look at me then BAM hit my g-spot!OMG Sam yes right there YESSS! I scream and he goes faster and harder. " come on harder baby"! Then he collapses and is out of breath I get on top of him and just start kissing him and then lay back down next to him and fall asleep. THE END.