When I finally arrived back in Australia I ran into my mums arms. I had missed her so much and dad of course I missed him too. Too bad he was home with my little brother and sister right now. I would have loved to see them all, but I had to talk to mum. She understood from going on tour with us for those couple of weeks how it was between Harry and I. I turned my phone back on from airplane mode to see that I had at least 40 text messages from the 1D boys asking where I was? Then there were the one's from Harry begging me to respond and that he loved me. The only text I sent that day was to Ashton telling him I was home safe and sound. He texted me back a minute later saying that he was happy to hear from me. I locked my phone and put it back into my pocket. Walking out with mum she could tell something was wrong with me. 

"Honey what's wrong?"

"It's just I don't know what to do anymore. I left without saying goodbye to any of the One Direction boys. I didn't know how to say goodbye and I didn't want to see their faces. Especially Harry's face. I love him way too much mum. My heart broke when I left and now seeing all of their text messages my heart just rebroke."

"Oh honey I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. Let's get you home." I cuddled into my moms side as we drove home. I was crying so hard my head was starting to hurt. I called Ashton up since he was always the one to comfort me. I looked his number up and I dialed it.

"Hello?"

"Ash?"

"Shit Bindi. Are you okay?"

"No Ash. I love him and I can't do this anymore. I wish you were here with me. I have no friends back home and did I mention I love him. My heart hurts and it feels like someone took it out of my chest and crushed it."

"Oh Bindi. You know I love you, but you gotta do what's right for you. I'm coming home in a couple of weeks. You and I can have a siblings day or I can bring the mates over and we can all have a slumber party or something." I sniffled and told him okay and that I would see him then. By the time we were done talking I didn't even notice mum had pulled up into the driveway and out came my dad and with my little brother and sister running after him. He pulled me in for a hug and then let me go so I could hug my brother and sister. 

We all went into the house to have my mum ask if I wanted a good home cooked meal. I nodded my head enthusiastically and waited for her to start on something. Anything she made made me drool. Her food was so good. Much better than tour food. Once it was done and I noticed it was my favorite Veal Parm I took the biggest helping and sat down. I felt so full after three helpings. I excused myself from the table and went upstairs to my room. My bags were already there, but since I was leaving for university tomorrow I just left them packed. I climbed into my comfortable bed that I had missed so much to see I had a final text from Harry. He told me he loved me and to text him back since his heart was breaking and he just wanted to know if I was okay. I texted him a final text saying that I loved him and that I had to leave and to not text me back since I didn't know how much my heart could take today. I locked my phone and cried myself to sleep that night. 

Harry's POV

Where was Bindi? Why hasn't she texted me back or texted the lads back? I was sitting in the back room on the couch while the lads were playing FIFA when I felt my heart break. I got up and went to the 5SOS bus. I found them also playing FIFA. What was it with boys and FIFA? I looked around for Ashton spotting him on his phone. I went over to him and sat down next to him. 

"Hey Harry. What's up?"

"Have you heard from Bindi?" I saw Ashton's face go blank and pale.

"Yeah she umm she's good."

"Where did she go?"

"I'm sorry I can't tell you. She made us all promise and it's up to her whether or not we can tell you. It's her story to tell." I looked around the room to see the game paused and the boys heads down. I got up and stormed out of the bus going back to our bus. I looked at my phone and decided I would send one final text to her. Tears were pouring down my face as I texted her that. Once I sent it I wasn't expecting a response especially not a minute later. 

H: Bindi I love you. My heart breaks to know that you aren't here and that you didn't trust me. Where did you go? Why didn't you say goodbye to the lads and me? I just want to see your face again. You're my whole world. I can't live without you, but I understand that you have your life to live and I have mine. Goodbye love. Don't forget that. I love you so much and I will always love you until the day you die.

B: I love you too Harry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I couldn't bear to see your face and the lads faces. Please forget about me please. Start a new life Harry for me. I know I won't be able to forget about you, but we both need to move on. This is the only way that we will be able to go on with our lives. Remember I love you so much and please forget about me. 

When I read that text my heart broke again into a million pieces. I was on the ground holding my knees up to my chest when I read that. How could I forget the girl who I love with all my heart? I felt like I was dying on the inside. I heard some movement next to me and I also heard the lads whispering about me. 

"How could she do this to me! I love her! How am I going to move on without her? Please lads help me! I don't what I'm going to do. I love her so much! I want her next to me so that I can see her beautful face and smile and hear her beautiful laugh."

"I'm sorry Harry. We all are, but mate she wants you to move on. I know this is going to be hard for you, but like she said you have to move on." Liam our daddy directioner was telling me. I felt arms heave me to my feet and help me walk back to the bus. I ended up collapsing onto my bunk crying myself to sleep that night. 

I know this was like the saddest chapter I had to write. I was crying while writing this chapter. Anyway what do you guys think?

VOTE COMMENT LIKE ANYTHING!