When he came down I had slowly gotten up to walk around

    When he came down I had slowly gotten up to walk around. He grabbed my waist and helped me around explaining what each room is. Eventually we made it upstairs. "And this is my room." He said opening the door.

He had his own bathroom, office and a couch on the side

He had his own bathroom, office and a couch on the side. "This is also where you'll be staying." He continued. "W-What?!" I asked surprised "N-No you have another room-" "Nonsense, your sleeping here next to me. No questions, just change" he said cutting you off. "Into what? I didn't bring any clothes." You said looking at your body with his jacket still wrapped on your body. "Clothes are in the closet dumb dumb. It's over there." He said pointing to a little door. Once you opened it you saw an over sized plain shirt with shorts in the middle of a huge walk in closet. I put it on and looked in the mirror.

(A/N: sorry for all the pictures I'm bad at explaining😬)

   I walk out and ask "who's stuff is this," "Oh that's my shirt and some shorts I found somewhere in my closet." I nod and look at the bed. "I said no questions." He says as I look at him with 'unsure' written on my face. I walk to the restroom and find a new toothbrush, and wash up.

   I make my way to the room and see Jin asleep on one side of the bed. I walk to the other and carefully lift the blanket and lay down. I just let thoughts run in and out of my head. What is this feeling? Please don't tell me I have feelings for Jin! I can't like him! He's my brother's best friend! Anyone else just not- I suddenly felt arms grabbing my waist gently but enough to make me stiffen up. I heard him mumble something but couldn't make it out.

(Time skip)

I woke up to an empty bed but noise down stairs. I look around and remember I'm in Jin's bed. I get up with my legs still slightly limping. I walk down the hall and hear laughing. WAIT THAT'S JOON'S LAUGH! I creep closer to the stairs and peek my head out just a bit. I pull my head back as soon as I saw all the BTS members, including my brother, in the living room.

I run to the room and look around. I saw my phone charging at the bed side table. "Thank god Jin got it." I say getting my phone. I call Kai, praying for him to answer.

Kai:
Hello?

Y/N:
KAI! Where were you yesterday!

Kai:
Sana (from twice) invited me somewhere. I forgot to text you.

Y/N:
Ugh! Do you understand what you caused!
1. I got beaten up!
2. Jin saved me, then I ended up at his house!
3. Now my brother is here and I'm hiding in Jin's room!

Kai:
Y/N, I'm so sorry how can I save you?

Y/N:
I don't know but I'll try to figure something out and text you.

Kai:
Ok

You hang up the phone and look around. You look in Jin's office type room and see little cards with his phone number. I dial his number and wait for an answer.

Jin:
Hello? *Laughter in background*

Y/N:
What are you doing?!

Jin:
Just wait I'll be up in a little.

Y/N:
Hurry up! I don't want Namjoon to see me!

Jin:
Ok ok.

And just like that he hung up. "God! Why did I let this happen?" I said falling onto the bed.