SCHOOL TIME🚌

Da'moni's p

Da'moni's p.o.v

I look at my phone to see that it is 7:00 right now and school starts at 8:3p so i decided to go back tonsleep for a little... Then got up at 7:30.

I hope in the shower and get out and do my hygenine stuff then go and pick out my outfit... I pick out a black addiads crop top and some white pants, with some little holes in them and aslo sone black and white addiads now i go natural a put on a little bit off makeup on then i get the mini black book bag that i bought from the store pink and put sone of my notebooks and lipgloss in it and then went down stairs.

My brother was in there of course eating ceareal

Da'moni: want to give me a ride to school
Clifton: no u have ur own car and ur old enough to drive
Da'moni: yea but u know i don't like driving
Clifton: alright...damn i'm only taking u because when we get to this school ain't no nigga gon be staring at my  sister
Da'moni: awww... Can we stop by mcdonalds first
Clifton: yea... Damn sometime u get on my nerves.

 Damn sometime u get on my nerves

Zay p.o.v
I got up this morning at 7:30 so i got up got in the shower... Got out did my hygieni stuff and got dressed in a red shirt and some black pante and some red and black jordans then went down stairs grabbed an apple and left to pick up Jayden and Antonio and Eddie they both have cars we just like riding with each other.

I pick them up and we head to school...

Da'moni p.o.v
Da'moni: finallyy... Were here u were driving hella slow
Clifton: damn, next time drive ur own damn car then

When we walk in everyone looks at us and whispers then i heard a fimilar voise so i turned around to see dawayne with 3 other boys i don't like attention so i walked the other way from them with my brother we had to go get our schedules anyways so we struggled to find our way and then thats when we ran into 3 girls the smallest one talked first.

???: Hey my name is London this is Micaiah and Kayla.
Da'moni: Hey nice to meet u, u giys seem like real chill people.
Clifton: yea
Da'moni: oh sorry...this is my older brother clifton and i'm da'moni
Kayla, London, and Micaiah: hi nice to meet u.
Da'moni: hey were looking for the office can u help us find it please and thank u i f u will.
London: yea follow us
Da'moni: okay

We made it to the office and got our schedules and turns out i have evert class with them

Da'moni: see ya later clifton
Clifton: alright...oe i got to find me somefriend and try out for the football team.
Da'moni: okay bye

I leave with the girls and we walk to first period when we get there i peep inside and see dawayne and the same 3 boys he were with u stop the grils and tell them so come here.

Kayla, London, and Micaiah: what ur problem?
Da'moni: u see that boy over there yea i think he's cute we meet at the mall the other day.
Kayla: no not him he only does 1 night stands with girls he's a player shit him and his friends
Da'moni: foreal❗😨
London: yea don't talk to him promise
Da'moni: definitely...i don't know what he might have all the girls he must have been with.

We all laugh and then walk into the class everyone stops and stares at me the then i look around and see that dawayne and his friends are staring toso i tell the girls lets hurry up and sit down they say ok and we sit at this table for 4 since we have science first. At first i was listening to the teaxher till i realized thathe was teachong something i had already learned and could answer any question about i look up and see that the girls are doing the same as me and plugging there head phone's in. I sit there and listen to the city girls then i listen to old school so by keyshia cole and somemore then i heard the bell rings so i got my stiff and left with the girls to next period.
(SKIP THE WHOLE DAY)
Finally it's time to go home and i already got the girls numbers and then they left so i'm sitting here packing my notebooks into my bookbag when i feel someone tap me...
(Cliff hanger dun dun dun)😂😂😂😂