(3)Entertain me

"Ah y/n s/n your ready!" Mephisto happily said bouncing on the spot like a Puppy! "... here at True Cross Academy every learning facility under the sun can be found in academy town so dig in enjoy ! And study to your hearts content"
Holy crap
"THIS PLACE IS HUGE" you shouted astonished by the view.
Amused by the look on your face mr fancy clown pants smirked at your bewilderment
"Here"
Mephisto threw a key at you. Picking it up and looking closer the detail was impressive. The keys end was shaped like a heart and covered in gold. Real gold or not you couldn't tell.
"What's this for? Is it like a dorm key or something, it's pretty snazzy"
"Oh even better, but soon enough time
will tell"
Whilst grabbing your briefcase Mephisto watched you struggle , finding it rather amusing.
"y/n my ferocious flower, I must show you where to put your luggage and belongings so that you can start settling in"
You quickly followed Mephisto to a hidden dorm.
*time skip 10 mins*
"Sir why is my dorm detached and on the other side of the main building?"
He glared down at you.
"Because your a danger to society."
"No I'm not! I'm like everyone else..I'm not a demon I just have some hocus pocus malarkey wrong with me that's all"
Mephisto sighed.
"I'll see you around!"
And with a cloud of pink dust he was gone.
"Great" you spoke mumbling complaints to yourself.
Having unpacked most items you thought having a look around would keep your mind of things.
"I HAVE A KITCHEN AND A BATHROOM...ALL TO MYSELF"
others would think your some creep but this..this was luxury in your eyes.
_______________
Mephisto sat up in his office. The large elegant room was the same colour as the inside of the limo. A table with an empty bowl of opened candy wrappers from about 10 years ago filled it as-well as bunched of flowers from all around the world.
Dialling a number into the keypad the baby pink phone started ringing.
*beep beep beep beep*
"Hello?" A dry monotone voice answered
"Amaimon come to True Cross Academy as soon as possible I have someone here who is as fragile as a diamond but as destructive as a volcanic rock, about to erupt"
"You do? Who is this person you speak highly of?Besides your protective barrier blocks me from entering big brother"
"You will have to meet her. And don't worry I'll sort that out"
"Her?" The monotone voice once again questioned.
"Yes her. Come right away"
"Okay" dull as usual the voice expressed no emotion.
Mephisto hung up. Tapping at the table;smirking with what he had done.
_________
*somewhere else....."
The sky was plagued with a pink and purple brash tone. Wind could be seen as the figures hair and ruined cape were flapping against the breeze causing a hidden chill.
*beep beep beep*
The caller on the other end hung up causing an obnoxious phone dial sound to start.
As the monotone voice sighed he stood up from where he sat on a great beast that he had slain for fun.
"My big brother is so obsessed with this girl.... I hope she can entertain me for awhile"