I slowly began raking through my hair with my fingers, slowly letting my mind wander about my new pack.

Supposedly this pack had numbers in the thousands. I had my doubts though.

No one was sure on their numbers anymore; they weren't a secretive pack they just weren't... friendly.

Who would I meet today?

Would I spend more time with Alpha Jett today?

I reached for my phone and cursed under my breath realizing it was dead and not having a charger with me.

"More like I didn't have time to bring a charger," I mumbled under my breath.

Satisfied with my hair, I tried to smooth the frizz out a bit. My hair reached the end of my spine; small waves cascading down my back.

I gave my face one last check, making sure I didn't look as exhausted as I still felt. My shoulder was incredibly stiff, but I just pushed through it. I walked to the door and found a pair of sandals by it,  figuring this was a sign to wear them, I slipped them on and headed out the door.

I realized I had no idea where I was supposed to meet anyone but was pleasantly surprised to find Octavia standing by my door, waiting for me.

I cringed a bit, hoping I hadn't made her wait for too long, I figured I was before the hour deadline, but I wasn't sure.

"Hello, Octavia," I said gently, taking in her appearance.

She was gorgeous but intimidating.

Must be an Onyx pack thing, I thought to myself.

She had shoulder length brown hair, the same black eyes and facial structure as her older brother, but hers were much softer and elegant.

She looked to be around Leora's age, which made me instantly think of her.

I felt my heart squeeze. I missed her. I missed Ema, Aren. I missed everyone. I let out a shaky breath, not wanting my mood to be affected.

"Rhea hi! Once I left, I realized you might not know where to go in the pack house," she smiled at me. "I like the outfit! Brother let me pick all your clothes out last night, I had a lot of fun," she giggled.

"You have very good taste," I winked at her. "You said we're going to the pack house?"

"Yup!"

I wasn't sure if I was ready to be thrown into the depths of the Onyx pack yet. I bit my lip nervously.

"Don't worry. I won't let anyone give you a hard time," she said, picking up on my hesitation.

I giggled, she reminded me of Leorna, headstrong and no fear. I nodded at her, letting her guide me as we walked down the stairs and through the door.

It was a bright day outside; my eyes slowly tried to adjust, as I took everything in.

There were so many people out. I stood in awe as I looked around. Everywhere I looked, people milled about their days, it was apparent this pack was huge.

Maybe the thousands of members wasn't an exaggeration, I thought.

As we slowly weaved through the crowds of people, I became painfully aware of all the people who were staring at me.

Some were friendly, some were curious, some were filled with disdain. It was obvious I was an outsider; most of the people here had the telltale signs of the Onyx pack; dark hair, dark eyes and looked extremely intimidating.